“Doing it Right!”

Original Joe's
Ranked #20 of 255 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Lethbridge, Canada
“Doing it Right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been here many times and it has always been great. The food is excellent; the menu has a good selection to choose from. The service has always been top notch, we are greeted as we walk in every time, the servers are very personable and friendly, and especially “Sam” she has always gone above and beyond when she served us. After nearly twenty years in the food service business I can tell you this place is doing it right.
To achieve quality service and food like this it takes a good team that care, I think the team here is strong. The details are looked after and it show in the experience we have had here. Excellent food and service every time. Tip: go early it fills up fast at lunchtime.

• Visited May 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Clone the Manager!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

As a frequent patron, I always have enjoyed the food....especially the Friday night Steak Sandwich feature....and the service is absolutely exceptional. From the friendly first greeting and prompt seating to the thankyou for coming when you leave...it is impressive to see the team of servers, bar staff and management work together to make the time spent with them a pleasure.......and always a friendly invitation to return. NOTE To OJ OWNERS....this does not happen at Anenida or 130th......better at the new Macleod Tr......and fair at Marda ......clone the Lethbridge manager!!!!!!

1 Thank amytasha
Medicine Hat, Canada
“As Usual - Great Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

You can always depend on Original Joes for good food, good value and friendly staff. Everything on the menu is good - from salads, to burgers, to sandwiches.

Visited March 2014
canmore,ab
“Food and service is great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This little out of the way eating establishment does a lot right, which earns them consistent good reviews. They know how to staff a kitchen with competent chefs, and the dining area is spot on bright for a fun pub.restaurant. If I could suggest something. The Caesar salad is a little on the bland side, I would not even rate it in the top ten I've had recently. I know at this time of the year the lettuce is not going to be top drawer, but the dressing could have helped me forget the pale colorless leafery. My partner had a chicken burger. Absolutely wonderful. And the honest pint $5.00 house beer was another point that probably keeps people storming back. We definitely will be back and I'll order another good value (size wise) Caesar Salad just to see if they got it better. . I don't think you can go wrong here - the reviews support that.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Al47Canmore_ab
Great Falls, Montana
“great variety of food, nice atmosphere, excellent beverage specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were visiting Lethbridge from the U.S. and were lucky to find this restaurant on our last night there. It is definitely more of a place for locals and a bit away from downtown It was absolutely worth the extra effort. I enjoyed the fish tacos. Will definitely go here every time I'm back in Lethbridge or any other locations in the future. The value of price to food quality was outstanding. Good service too.

• Visited November 2013