“Worth Going To!”

Mocha Cabana
Ranked #1 of 260 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mocha Cabana Bistro, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes breakfast, lunch, desserts & dinner entrees created by our award winning culinary staff. We are proud to support local economy & offer our customers many ingredients from local farms & producers. we also support local talent from our community in our Chefs & Chef apprentices who are all graduates or students of the Lethbridge College Culinary Program. Come in & enjoy live local entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. Our signature 3 course weekend menu is created each week by one of our chefs using local quality ingredients. *we identify vegan, gluten free, & vegetarian options on our menu.
Lethbridge, Canada
“Worth Going To!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Tonight was my hubby's birthday and a friend of mine recently purchased this restaurant so we thought we would try it. I have lived in Lethbridge for many many years and never tried the place. What was I thinking! My God! I had the meatloaf and hubby had the Tequila Lime Chicken. Both were phenomenal. Veggies just right, my roasted potatoes perfect, hubby's rice pilaf absolute perfection! I had a house salad to start and hubby had Spulombo's soup. Again, perfection! I have never tasted meatloaf this good. The Tequila Lime Chicken was melt in your mouth awesome. We will be returning every time we now go out for supper. Well worth going to.

• Visited July 2014

“Amazing find! A must try!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

A group of us were only in lethbridge for the night and I looked around and found this place. It is a hidden gem, set back slightly from the beaten trail it is a great restaurant with amazing staff, great food and love music that actually is enjoyable! I would highly recommend stopping here if you want a good meal!

• Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Mom-style cooking with some touches mom didn't offer”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

When my husband saw meatloaf and mashed potatoes on the menu, he couldn't resist. His dinner was every bit as down-home delectable as it sounded, with the bonus of delicately battered but spicy onion rings. My tequila-lime chicken breast wasn't one of those dried-out breasts you're sorry you ordered, and while not in quite the same league as the meatloaf it was still good for the soul after a day on the road. Mom wanted you to eat your veg and so does mocha cucina: both entrees came with generous sides of asparagus.

Housed in a former blacksmith's shop, this restaurant is one of those local home-away-from-homes that you don't find in big cities--they do brunch, coffee and pastry, even weekend dinners with live entertainment. They offer books for solo coffee drinkers and toys for kids. I doubt we'll be back this way, but this place is well worth a return visit.

• Visited June 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Let me just say I LOVE this place. During my stay in Lethbridge (3 weeks) I ate here over 5 times if not more. The services great, food was excellent and if you are there for their tapas and wine nights even better. They have imported bears, delicious desert and everything I did order was delicious. They have a patio as well.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent restaurant -- best food in town”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I ate two meals here during my stay in Lethbridge, one dinner, one breakfast, The food was extremely tasty! Staff professional. service good. On Friday night a nice band was playing and it was a nice mellow sound -- not too intrusive. Seems a popular place and I'd definitely go back when in Lethbridge again.

Visited June 2014