“Popular Breakfast and Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cora Restaurant

Cora Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 254 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Warm & inviting with both healthy options and comfort foods. A great restaurant for everyone's tastebuds!
Lethbridge, Canada
“Popular Breakfast and Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a fairly new and very busy restaurant in the south of Lethbridge. Be prepared for a line-up at noon. The restaurant is only open until about 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
The interior is bright and cheerful and so is most of the staff. We enjoy the lunch omelet special which includes homemade soup that is delicious. The price is reasonable as well.

• Visited March 2014

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Ate here at the weekend with my partner and the service we got was great even with the restuarant being busy. Food arrived and it not only looked amazing it tasted amazing too. The hollandaise sauce was the best ive had in a long time. Will definately be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“One of the better Cora's”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I've eaten at a Cora in Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Lacombe, Red Deer and now Lethbridge. I always try to stop off for a big breakfast or brunch whenever there is a Cora nearby. This Lethbridge location was a pleasant surprise. Given that fruit was out of season for this trip, I was surprised at the quantity and variety on my plate. I had the 1990's Harvest and my daughter had the Jack's Stack. The food arrived in good time and was properly cooked. I have no complaints about the food or the service -- everything was as expected. For the first time, I actually finished off my plate and part of the reason was the wonderful fruit. I'm in Lethbridge fairly often so I expect to make this a regular stop for the family.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank rstwohee
Picture Butte
“Great meals in a busy place”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Don’t be fooled by the industrial looking façade, the interior of Cora’s is bright, open, and if the crowd is any indication, extremely popular. We’d had a sample of their fruit smoothies at January’s Food and Beverage show in Lethbridge, and decided to give it a try on a recent Saturday morning while getting some work done on the car.

My spouse ordered an ”Egg-white Delight”, a goat cheese, onion, mushroom and spinach omelet with a side of “at least 10 different kinds of fruit” – comprised of fresh strawberries, grapes, bananas, blueberries, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe and several others. She rated it a 9 out of 10. I had a “Fruit Crunch” – a concoction of fruit, yogurt and muesli which I’d rate at least an 8/10. Presentation of both meals was esthetically pleasing, and both certainly looked healthy as well as being delicious. The servings were generous. The coffee was great, and the staff was personable and attentive.

We must’ve arrived during a slight lull, since we didn’t have to wait for a table, even though the restaurant was bustling; by the time we left, there were more than a dozen people lined up waiting for tables. Overall, great value for the $25 cost of our meal. We will be back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Don B
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

So many people said I should try this new place, be prepared to stand in line. Well I did and must say the ladies who greeted me were charming and quite delightful. Very friendly. The décor is more suited for children. Sadly the food was not good. It was cold. The eggs were served with a somewhat green colour to the whites which was explained as being something in the pan perhaps spinach but no offer to change them. The pancakes were undercooked (and cold)so still doughy in the middle rather than light and fluffy. Serving staff appeared busy and disinterested in anything once the food had been put on the table. Toast was cold bread drenched in fat that I assumed to be butter. Coffee was good.

• Visited January 2014