“Great Breakfast”

MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual
Reserve with OpenTable
MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 263 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Looking for the best nearby casual dining steakhouse experience? MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is about feeling like you belong, where everyone feels comfortable in his or her own way. It's a place where you don't have to be something you're not, you can just be yourself and come as you are. Enjoy tasty affordable creations like our Canada AAA signature steaks, famous Mikeburgers, tasty pastas, big bowl salads, and house-branded wines and beers. Great value. No fancy frills. No stuffed shirt attitude. Just real people and great food. A great family friendly restaurant here in Lethbridge, AB Located at The Holiday Inn on Mayor Magrath Drive South in Lethbridge, AB
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This restaurant is attached to Holiday Inn on Mayor McGrath. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast only, loved the coffee, right strength for me. The service was attentive, omlettes were good, would go there again. We ordered in one evening in room service, I ordered the potato skins and we both had Caesar salads - both were good.

1  Thank Michelle1958Kenora

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Went in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, not very busy, and sat down at the bar. Four different people helped us, one took our order, another brought our drinks, another brought our food, and a 4th person checked on us when we were already done eating. Food was good but the service was very slow, I understand that the bartender might have been our main server but they were more interested in talking to coworkers than in serving customers. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I ate twice here (supper and breakfast) on a recent client visit in Lethbridge. The restaurant adjoins the Holiday Inn I was staying at so was an obvious forst choice. That being said, I was not disappointed. The food and service were good and the cost reasonable.

I would go here again when in Lethbridge, particularly if staying at the Holiday Inn again.

1  Thank MarkLWills
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I ordered room service from Mr. Mike's while staying at the Holiday Inn in Lethbridge. The Caesar salad was drenched in dressing and inedibile. The batter on the chicken tenders was greasy and bland, and the fries were soggy. The gravy provided with the fries was congealed and flavourless. I would not order from here again. On a positive note, the staff person who delivered the food was friendly and polite.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The panko shrimp are excellent and a steal at 8.00 for 24 big shrimp. We showed up with 24 people and they were great. Food came out hot, nobody waited forever for food and they didn't screw the bill up. Staff was very friendly. Will go back for sure

1  Thank Gibber1968