“A comfortable stay”

Premier Inn And Suites
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here one night whilst on holidays. I had pre-booked & they had my check-in details plus my door pass upon my arrival. I had the hotel facilities explained to me plus the Wi-Fi details, and also what restaurants were nearby. When I enquired about one of them I was given a voucher to that restaurant which saved me $12-00. The room, bathroom & bed were clean, the room was spacious. The hotel is set back from a main road, but the foyer fronts the road. I had a comfortable nights rest. There were numerous shops & restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went through Priceline.com and did a "pay your own price" and ended up staying here. It is right off the main drag of Mayor Magrath. The amenities:non-smoking, with cable TV, microwaves, mini-fridges, free local calls and hairdryers, fitness room, hot tub, business center, coin laundry and free parking and continental breakfast. I have to confess that my needs are very basic and I just need a clean room to stay in. The room was clean, breakfast was more than just dry cereal and toast, you could even make your own waffles. I looked in the fitness room and it was clean and very basic but for less than $100 after taxes I don't think you can find as good. The bed was fairly comfortable not a rock hard mattress like most 2-star motels I've been to. Lethbridge is small enough that nothing is that far away so though it doesn't have a restaurant there are restaurants just minutes away and even within walking distance if you want the exercise.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Large room, quiet, clean, great value. 7 foot turning radius next to bed. Large bathroom, roll in shower has a large padded bench with all controls within easy reach. Breakfast was nice, the usual plus boiled eggs and waffles. Our only complaint, the hairdryer was not reachable for people in a wheelchair.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We reserved the room through Expedia and a mix up on the hotels end had us in the wrong type of room, a double queen instead of a suite. The desk clerk, Christina, made arrangements for us to have adjoining rooms since suites were not available. She really went out of her way to make sure we were completely satisfied. Rooms were clean and an excellent value overall.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Don't book this hotel! Booked this hotel for my daughters soccer tournament a month in advance. Had to cancel reservation and found this hotel has a 100% cancellation penalty. I have never heard of this before. I can understand a penalty if you cancel within a day or two of your stay. But I was cancelling three weeks in advance. Avoid at all costs!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had a very comfortable two day stay. Lots of handy parking. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms vary in size. The ones with two queen beds are just a bit bigger than the ones with the king bed. The staff does a good job on keeping them looking good. A computer was available and it has WiFi. Breakfast was basic but enough to get us started for the day. The hotel is on Mayor Magrath Drive and Scenic Drive which allows two different major routes to zip around town.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (4th). We felt it was a good adult stay as we didn't need a wave pool...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was a last-minute one night stopover. Pleasantly surprised by this place. Very clean and well managed. It is not going to win any Conde Nast awards but you can't go wrong here if you are looking for the basics. Location is great, excellent, very friendly staff and good parking. Did not use the facilities but it has a hot tub and gym on location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business