“Another visit to Lethbridge...”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Calgary, Canada
“Another visit to Lethbridge...”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Planned another visit to Lethbridge so decided to check out a different hotel. The Quality Inn is very clean in general but particularly the rooms. We had a king suite which was quite large with a dividing wall between bed and sitting area, both areas with their own television. The washroom was large, shower was fine. The bed was very comfortable with choice of pillows. We did not use the pool or waterslide which did not appear to be overly busy at all. We became snowbound so spent an additional night, no issues there. The staff were friendly and eager to assist. The breakfast was good enough as a quick and easy start to the day. We would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn & Suites in Lethbridge. We are pleased you enjoyed you stay and thank you for noticing the care and attention we give to cleaning.

We welcome you to our Quality Inn family in Lethbridge and look forward to your return visit. In the meantime we wish you safe and happy travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Just returned from a great weekend of hockey and the icing on the cake was the terrific service we received from the staff at the Quality Inn & Suites. Having previously stayed at this hotel with another hockey team, I was confident we had made a good choice for our team booking and we weren't disappointed. We were so appreciative of being able to keep the team on one floor (for the most part) and for the use of the meeting room for team meals, team meetings and for keeping parents out of trouble in the evening! The hotel's policy of asking for a donation to the Salvation Army for use of this room is a fantastic idea. Siblings loved the pool and the breakfast included in the room rate was plentiful with lots of variety.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Hello Lisa P - our staff is pleased your team enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to accommodate where we can and appreciate teams like yours that are well organized and show the same care and respect for the property as we do.

Thank you for you comments and we would love to see your team again!
Calgary
Reviewed 21 November 2013

What more can I say it was once again a great place to stay...love the soft cozy sheets, clean rooms, warm welcome. I travel with my dog and she is always so well received when we arrive.Looking foreward to another visit in the near future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. Our staff is very pleased you and your fur-child enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you again!
Prince Albert, Canada
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I visit Lethbridge a few times a year and had never stayed at the Quality Inn. What a pleasant surprise! The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotless. I booked a room that was "pet friendly" as I brought along my new puppy. Normally, hotel rooms that are "pet friendly" are a little rough around the edges but not here! Beautiful room! I could not have been happier with my stay. If you are travelling with pets you have to stay here! I will never stay anywhere else in Lethbridge from now on!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
We thank you for your kind comments. Yes we are a pet friendy hotel and we welcome well behaved fur-kids.

Thank you again and we will be ready and waiting for you on your next visit!
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I wish to share my appreciation for allowing us to cancel our reservation through Choice Priviledges as the terms for the prepayment were clearly stated at the time of payment.
Background: We booked the room online and wasn't until after we received the immediate confirmation after payment that the room was smoking. I called the Quality Inn in Lethbridge and unfortunately they didn't have any non-smoking rooms available and since I went through Choice Priviledge, I needed to contact them to cancel. The Quality Inn stated that they would not have an issue cancelling the reservation and refunding our money. I contacted Choice Priviledge customer service who had to contact Quality Inn to ensure they would accept the cancellation and to stuck to their word........only a few minute telephone process and no phoning other departments! We are in Lethbridge a couple times per year and will make this hotel our first choice knowing the FAVOUR they did for us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your comments. Booking online is quick and convenient but does present challenges. We are pleased your situation was resolvable. Our staff will do what they can to assist in correcting situations.

Happy travels and we look forward to your return visit!
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This is my 4th business stay with Lilly and her staff at the quality Inn in Lethbridge...and I would not stay anywhere else! they make me feel like a cherished relative each and every time I stay...the weather may be cold..but bar none...the management and staff are the warmest and most helpful, I have ever encountered.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We have a saying in Southern Alberta - if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes! Always a pleasure to have you stay. We are happy you feel like you are coming home! Looking forward to your next stay with your Lethbridge family!
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I had booked my stay online not realizing that it defaulted to a "smoking" room. Learning this upon checkin, I was really disappointed at the mistake I had made and sad that the hotel was at capacity. The front desk staff offered for me to check out the room and decide, and were willing to refund my $$ if I wasn't happy. (That offer alone was more than what some hotels would do!). After deciding I just couldn't bear the room, they surprised me with a last minute cancellation in a non-smoking room and voila! All was well. Thanks again!

• Stayed November 2013
The challenge to booking online and paying online is that it must also be changed online. We do not have your money to refund to you. The room inventory online was correct, we did not have a non smoking room. This means we did not have a non smoking room available. If you book it anyway it generally works that you get the room you asked for which in your case was a smoking room. This is the way it works.

The front desk was correct in saying we cannot refund money we have not received.

We are pleased this situation worked out for you but we do caution yourself and anyone else that when you book online it is expected by all parties that you receive the room you book. If this did not happen we would have bigger problems.

It is best to call the property directly if you have requests that cannot be fulfilled online. Hoping it will resolve itself is not the best plan as we cannot always fix a booking created online. We do have the correct information listed on the booking channels.