“Simply delicious!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Recently visited O-Sho for an outstanding lunch. The food here is always terrific. We enjoyed the Age Dash Tofu (Deep Fried Tofu with House Special Sauce) and several sushi rolls. My favorites were the Jurassic and the Caterpillar. I have only ever eaten in thei main room of the restaurant, which is somewhat void of character. Don't let that deter you from enjoying a really fine meal.

There are newer reviews for O-Sho Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been here many times, for both pick up and to dine, and thought that I should finally contribute a review. The service here can be hit and miss sometimes, but the food is usually quite good. The gyoza are made locally and the sushi is usually very fresh and the rice sticks together properly. Sashimi here is also good and some of the maki rolls are outstanding. I highly recommend the crispy crispy, although it is not for the faint hearted. The sake selection has improved lately and they offer it cold, just the way I like it. My only minor complaint is that the donburi bowls are definitely not authentic and the tonkatsu is not great. Stick with the sushi and sashimi and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I dine here regularly. It is comparable to sushi in Vancouver. Service is quick and pleasant and the dishes are always good. The backrooms are great for larger groups or families.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't be fooled when you walk in the door and look at the "small town eatery" decor! The food here is consistently great (especially the sushi!) and the staff are attentive and prompt. There is a more traditional seating area hidden in the back that provides more of an authentic atmosphere and more privacy than the open seating at the front. Eat in, Take out or Delivery.......the food quality won't disappoint.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Three of us dined here twice during our visit to Lethbridge. We had a great experience both times. Servers were friendly and efficient. All of the menu items that we ordered were prepared and presented very well. The dishes were very tasty. One ofnthe best Japanese restaurants that we have dined at.