“No kids meals and not willing to accommodate!”

O-Sho Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 260 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“No kids meals and not willing to accommodate!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went to osho's for dinner with my family. There's a 5 year old in the group and she wants noodles, they had one dish with the noodles, we asked if they could do a half order because it was suppose to be really big, No we don't do half orders. We asked if they could do a full order but put the sauce and everything else plus half the noodles on in a different bowl and the rest on a different bowl, nope that's to hard. TO HARD ?!? Really?!? We asked if there's a kids menu, nope no kids menu. And they where absolutely not willing to budge or accommodate us. I would
Not recommend going to osho with children.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Victoria, Canada
“Getting tired”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is probably the oldest Japanese restaurant in Lethbridge. I don't even know how many years ago they moved to the 4th street location (more than 15?) but I don't think they have made any changes since then. The booths in the back are in need of new upholstery and a refresh.

The food was okay but definitely not great for the price. An order of special assorted sushi and assorted sashimi was $40 without tip. I don't mind paying a lot for good sushi but not for mediocre sushi.

• Visited August 2014
Kenora
“Fried Potatoes with our meal.....”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Not sure what part of japan serves fried potatoes and carrots but it seems odd to metro incorporate such in their specials. I realize Taber (potatoes) are grown not too far but surely they can fill the plate with some other filler than potatoes! We went in for a quick lunch, I had the soba noodles, mainly noodles with little other ingredients and the dish was very salty. I lived in Lethbridge years ago and frequented this restaurant but I will not go back - it's not authentic Japanese.

• Visited July 2014
“Disgusting, cannot believe it's called Japanese”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have never in my life had a worse Japanese food experience. I am shocked at how it could even be called a Japanese restaurant. You will get a more authentic and delicious experience eating at Edo Japan. I have been to Japan, China, US, and many other countries and not have eaten something like this.... not worth the money nor calorie.

Canada
“over rated”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Considering the droves of people that show up here somewhat baffles me.
Appears to be one of those 'trendy' places where the people go to just to be social.
Truly I am a foodie and have had the opportunity to eat Globally.
The food at O-Sho is just simply inconsistent , over rated and cheaper in quality
in comparison to Lighthouse and Koko.
I do not know what O-Sho's uses for cooking oil, but it makes me ill everytime.
Giving up and will stick with my other two favorite Sushi places in town.
Quality is essential in my books and O-Sho's does not cover that.
Hopefully they will try and revise what they are doing wrong.

• Visited July 2014