Older motel with older TVs . Drive up to door. Paint peeling on door. Clean room. Breakfast was good. Handy to trans Canada. Ordered Pizza and Wings from locally recommended take out. Was very good ! If T vs were upgraded I would stay there again. Note that room was small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 122 rooms including 25 Jacuzzi Suites. Free deluxe continental breakfast, two indoor pools and whirlpools, fitness room, 24hr business centre, free airport shuttle, guest laundry, free parking, in room movie & Nintendo system, fridges in all rooms, microwaves in most, in room coffee, free morning newspaper and free local calls. Close to Shopping, Dinning, Museum, Bowling, Parks, Golfing, Hospital, CFB Suffield and Cypress Hills Provincial Park. Visit us at the intersection of TransCanada Highway & 7th St SW. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sun Country Hotel Medicine Hat
- Best Western Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country Medicine Hat, Alberta