As s business traveller I stay in this hotel on a regular basis. As time goes by I'm starting no notice that like me this hotel is aging. The smoke free rooms still have that
odor masked by coats of disinfectant, and the paint and decor is showing signs of better
days. The clientelle is usually ( not always ) quiet, so sleep is attainable.Beds are comfortable but the tvs are getting old. I find the pricing comparable to a 3 1/2 star hotel for a 2 1/2 star stay. As an afterthought , the internet, while free, has a weak signal, making for poor connectivity..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 122 rooms including 25 Jacuzzi Suites. Free deluxe continental breakfast, two indoor pools and whirlpools, fitness room, 24hr business centre, free airport shuttle, guest laundry, free parking, in room movie & Nintendo system, fridges in all rooms, microwaves in most, in room coffee, free morning newspaper and free local calls. Close to Shopping, Dinning, Museum, Bowling, Parks, Golfing, Hospital, CFB Suffield and Cypress Hills Provincial Park. Visit us at the intersection of TransCanada Highway & 7th St SW. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sun Country Hotel Medicine Hat
- Best Western Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country Medicine Hat, Alberta