The staff were very nice and very accommodating.. The room is dated but clean and the linens are very nice... The only complaint I have is that my room was the last one next to the back exit door.. That door does not close properly and if you don't know or care for that matter to close it, anyone can walk into the hallway from the rear parking lot... Which is not a busy high traffic area, and not visible by the front desk... As a woman traveling solo across Canada, security and safety are priority...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Owners and management. Imperial Inn is completing major renovations to proved our guest with clean modern facilities. New carpet, bedding, drapes, air conditioning, 35 renovated kitchenettes complete with laminated flooring and full size fridge and stove. We offer hot items in our Breakfast Bar. Fresh coffee served 24 hours. All rooms are equipped with coffee pots, microwaves, fridges, high speed internet and hair blowers. Beefeater Steak House on property.We are walking distance to Tim Horton's, London Drugs, Co-op Market Place, Liquor store, Pizza Hut, Ralph's Texas Bar and Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Imperial Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Medicine Hat
- Imperial Motor Inn Medicine Hat, Alberta