“Very Nice Place!”

Add it.
Parklane Motor Inn
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This was a really nice motel! Vicki at the front desk was quite friendly and helpful, and my Dad and I got a great rate for two double beds. We played a few games of pool in the lounge on the lower level, and when we asked for some help with a small maintenance issue in our room, someone was down to help in less than a minute. Will definitely stay here again when travelling through Medicine Hat.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Kierin

Reviewed 23 November 2013

THough the staff was friendly, it certainly wasn't our first choice... though the beds were new, the bathroom and cleanliness definitely left something to be desired. A little scary! Not some place I would stay gain - the halls reeked of smoke and hash.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Chantelle V
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed here last year for a sports event; however, I won't be back despite the great price. Rank odor chased us out of our first "non-smoking" room. Luckily, another non-stinky room was available. Unfortunately, hairs were discovered in both beds! The floor had not been cleaned and hair and debris was clearly visible by the walls. My top sheet had a large rip in it. I'm all for a bare bones stay, but this just was not worth it.

Room Tip: Choose tile flooring to avoid bad smells.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I have stayed here a couple of times now, and my room was not fancy, could seriously use updating, but it was clean and comfortable which is what counts most for me! Easily accessible and to find, as it is right off the highway.

Room Tip: Be aware there is lounge - while I was there I did not hear anything at all, but just ask when booki...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank Rosewitta
Reviewed 12 April 2009

i stayed in the parklane motor before and i would come back and stay there anyday

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with friends
Home Inn Express Medicine Hat
Home Inn Express Medicine Hat
#2 of 19 in Medicine Hat
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Medicine Hat

Been to Parklane Motor Inn? Share your experiences!