“Clean, comfortable and convenient”

Days Inn Medicine Hat
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Sonoma, California
“Clean, comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on July 14 with my family. We were en route to Montana from Manitoba and this Days Inn in Medicine Hat is conveniently located near highway 1. My children had fun in the pool and slide. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and a small window even opened in the room (I hate it when windows won't open). I would recommend to anyone looking for a budget hotel/motel.

Stayed July 2014
LeslieSquires, General Manager at Days Inn Medicine Hat, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Kara R,
Thank you for your kind review. Congratulations on making Senior Reviewer! I hope the weather is wonderful and warm in Sonoma. I would also like to thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to having you and your family again hopefully soon!

Warm Regards,

Days Inn Medicine Hat Staff and Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Medicine Hat
Reviewed 15 July 2014

People above were loud..called front desk nothing changed..cleaning staff loud early am and were complaining about their work load in the hallway!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

LeslieSquires, General Manager at Days Inn Medicine Hat, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hello Michelle K,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry your stay wasn't satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback as it is our best resource for improving guest services. Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience the noise may have caused. I understand the frustration with this, especially when you are just coming off the road after a long day. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Medicine Hat
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had booked our room online. We required a room for 3 adults (my wife, myself & my motherlaw). Unknown to us the room reserved for us was on the main floor. Given her health this was great. The room was well attended to for cleanliness and comfort. We really enjoyed a great breakfast as well. It was certainly a good stay. We recommend making your stay here while in the Hat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Tom H,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us as it makes our team feel recognized for all their hard work. I would also like to thank you for your reccomendation for our hotel. Thank you for your stay on your family trip to Medicine Hat and we look forward to having you again.