“ONCE IS ENOUGH”

Add it.
Whiskey Creek Pub
Ranked #120 of 198 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Reviewed 3 June 2013

When we arrived there were 2 customers besides our party of 6. We ordered our food and it took approx. 50 mins to get it and one person in our party was missed and their food arrived after we were all done. Our food was cold when we got it - except for the person who was missed - when he did get it - it was hot. Their menu specifies "Choice of Potato with the Entrees". I ordered a Baked Potato and was charged an extra $2.00. I asked the waitress and pointed out what was stated on the menu, however she was unable to reverse it. (Probably charged automatically on the computer??) I asked to speak to the manager on duty regarding the discrepancy, cold food, etc. but when she went to get the "On duty Manager", they had conveniently "just left the restaurant". I felt very sorry for the waitress who ended up having to deal with these complaints which have nothing to do with her but she was left with responsibilities which should fall to the manager or owner. I did receive a $5.00 gift card in the end (which I gave to someone else) because I will NEVER GO to Whiskey Creek again. We knew that some of the Blogs were unfavourable but thought we would give them a chance. Sorry Whiskey Creek - you really need to look at your customer service - you are blowing it. And if you are going to have a MENU, honour what it says and don't stick in extra charges! BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS.......

2  Thank maring403
There are newer reviews for Whiskey Creek Pub

Reviewed 4 March 2013

the owners must be cheap, the place was freezing cold, I don't think the furnace was even turned on. We kept our winter coats on to eat as did the only other table in the place.

Do Not Eat Here unless you are in training to move to North Pole and want to adapt to the climate

The food was sub par and way over priced. I should of valued the Ranking of this restaurant on Tripadvisor before I went, I see now why it is ranked 70th

3  Thank Murray S
Reviewed 21 January 2013

great atmosphere, waitress was friendly and funny . The food? must of been a bad day for the cook staff as our food was bland tasting

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Pretty decent pub food. It's nothing earth shattering, not new or unique but the beer is cold, the service is decent and the food is good especially the burgers. The atmosphere is pretty good - lots of seating, good music (especially if there is a live band).

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great food and great atmosphere, friendly staff, quiet for lunch so if you want a fast lunch....