i was not prepared for a ramada to be this type of motel but it has really comfy beds, a great breakfast, clean pool and really nice office staff. I was expecting a typical Ramada but this is a limited one so it caters more i would think to workers living out of town staying here. the railway employees were staying here at the time.
I had left a bag of american change behind in error ( about 22$) hoping that because i was returning for another stay in a couple of days it would have been turned in but sadly it was not. I have not heard of anyone leaving a tip for housekeeping of that amount before. There is work needed to be done on the walls, carpets and showers in the two rooms i stayed in but on the ground floor i never heard anyone above me or beside me. I had a great sleep! The heater was a bit loud but i was warm. The pool was perfect for what we were needing although we had to walk outside in the cold to get to the indoor pool but it was good. the breakfast area was clean fully stocked and yummy. The owner at the front desk was exceptional, very friendly, cheerful and greeted us whenever he saw us. Kept the pool open a bit later for us too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat is located at Highway 1 and Highway 3. Close to all the Medicine Hat has to offer, the hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast, complimentary wireless high speed, indoor swimming pool and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Medicine Hat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat Hotel Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Ramada
- Ramada Medicine Hat
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat Alberta