“trip to red deer”

Ranked #24 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Castlegar, Canada
“trip to red deer”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I found the rooms to be excellent, and the rates great. overall a great place to stay. The staff went out of there way to accomodate myself and my grandchild. Excellent! thanks Michelle. the rooms were clean. cool and spacious. All in all a great experience. The parking lot was a little dim for me. Did not know if my belongings left in back of pickup would be safe. but it turned out they were. thanks again .

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
hojoreddeer, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Red Deer, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
On behalf of Michelle and all my staff, I would like to thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We do go out of our way to ensure that we can enhance each guests' experience. I understand your concern regarding the lighting, and over the last month we did overhaul a couple of outside light fixtures which were burned out and we now greater light coverage. Moreover our area is relatively safe as there are no establishments within walking distance, so you do not have unregistered people walking about on the property. We are also staffed 24 hours a day and they are always monitoring the property.
I look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Red Deer.
Thanks once again.
Al Samji

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Meadow Lake
Reviewed 21 August 2013

While we had to wait a few minutes to check in we were pleased that the staff had thought about our dislike and quasi allergy to air freshner. We were pleased to see the manager back doing a bit of desk work

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

hojoreddeer, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Red Deer, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for your response. We value all our guests and we make a great effort to get to know their preferences. As you have stayed with us numerous times, you have given us an opportunity to make you feel at home. I hope we will continue to be able to serve you for years to come. Thanks Al.
Rocky Mountain House
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stay with you because of Al. Your AC and Heat units are way noisey, your pillows are to hard. Also the entrance and outside halls need to be finished.
Al gave a fixed rate of $59 regardless of bookings, weekends etc, which I appreciated so i still come back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I recently stayed in the Howard Johnson Inn in Red Deer. I found the rooms very clean and staff who went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. After spending several nights in the hotel I feel extremely comfortable recommending the hotel to any weary travelers.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your comments. I am extremely pleased that you had a very positive experiences in the two areas that we continually strive for - clean comfortable rooms and helpful friendly staff. I thank you for recommending our hotel and I do hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to Red Deer.