“Always accomodating”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A little pricey, but what isn't in central Alberta? The only stroke against them (but same as most hotels) is the lack of whole grain or multi-grain breadstuffs at the breakfast - but good choices at the b-fast especially if you want to indulge.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The only part of the stay which was uncomfortable was that the hot tub temperature was a little too hot. It certainly did not hamper how we enjoyed the remainder of our stay, however, the temperature made it too hot to enjoy

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay. I sincerely apologize that you found the hot tub to be a little too hot for your liking. Here at The Hampton, we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and any feed back we receive is our number one way to do so. I will pass this along to our maintenance man in order to ensure that the hot tub is set at the proper tempurature. Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Red Deer is a very nice town but coming to this location for the second time, continues to leave a everlasting impression.
The customer service from Cheri at the front desk, supersedes a majority of Hampton Inn locations, and during the check-in process what really stands out in my mind, the reservation person June, simply stood out.
June absolutely took the time to verify that I had everything I needed to start my stay off in a satisfactory manner. Her demeanor is exactly what the hotels here in Canada as well as the establishments in the Untied States, need to ramp up to.
I will make this location one of my fave-five upon my return to Red Deer, AB!

Room Tip: No Tips for this location.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Cheri and June were helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my two-night stay at the Hampton Inn - Red Deer. The staff were fabulous, the complimentary breakfast excellent! I was surprised by the selection and quality of the food. My room was welcoming, clean and spacious. Thank you for making my visit so enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Overall this is the best Hotel I've ever stayed in, in Red Deer! I keep returning to this location for this reason. The rooms are new, well kept, large bathroom, large shower, comfy beds, good breakfast. Everything you can ask for!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the room and amenities of our hotel to be to your satisfaction. Hope to see you again soon....safe travels.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Had a great experience, the hotel was very nice,clean and new looking. The breakfast was amazing as was the lady working in it (Christine). The girl at the counter was very informitive and a credit to customer service(Mel).

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve M

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Here at The Hampton Inn, we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Christine and Mel know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Staff in Red Deer was friendly , effecient & helpful. The complimentary breakfast was great, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. You get value for your money.I would recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heinz K

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were
able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon.