A little pricey, but what isn't in central Alberta? The only stroke against them (but same as most hotels) is the lack of whole grain or multi-grain breadstuffs at the breakfast - but good choices at the b-fast especially if you want to indulge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a tranquil setting midway between Calgary and Edmonton, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ Red Deer hotel is located at the south end of the city in "Gasoline Alley", a popular stop for passers-through, loaded with restaurants, cafés and pubs. We're also within walking distance to the Galaxy Cinemas, Westerner Grounds and less than 10 minutes from the downtown area and only five minutes from the Red Deer Regional Airport. Nicknamed "Park City", this area is abundant in walking, hiking, biking and horseback riding trails and offers plenty of unspoiled areas great for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, bird watching and more. Get a taste of Red Deer's frontier heritage at Heritage Square and Fort Normandeau. Bask in the beauty of St. Mary's Church. Do some fishing at Sylvan or Gull lakes. Tee up at Alberta Springs Golf Course, just five miles away. Learn about some of Canada's best athletes at the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, about 10 minutes from our hotel in Red Deer. How you spend your time is up to you! Discover a quaint rural setting with top urban amenities at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Red Deer
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Red Deer Alberta