“Best Hotel for sure”

Holiday Inn Express Red Deer
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 17 September 2011

this is my favorite hotel by far. Keerthi and all the staff are the greatest. The rooms are more comfortable than anywhere I stay and I'm on the road well over a 100 days a year. The breakfast is unserpassed, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff is pleasant and helpful and the location in the city is ideal.

Room Tip: any room but I like 121 to 132 super quiet
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Mel
Thank you on your reponse and we are very happy to have your fantastic comments. Keerthis is a great staff member and we are very happy to have him on our team.

See you soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

I have stayed at many hotels over the years during business travel, but I have never had serivce quite like this. This hotel was reccomended to me by a co-worker, and after trying it out I can honestly say it is the staff that keeps me coming back. I have travelled to Red Deer many times in the past 2 years for business and they have treated me like family. The staff is sincere, friendly and professional, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I feel comfortable when I am away from home. They genuinely care about their customers and always remember me by name. The rooms are always clean, and the beds and pillows are amongst the most comfortable I've ever slept on. The continental breakfast is awesome and the fresh cookies at check in are always a welcomed treat after a long day of work on the road. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Trevis,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We appreciate the feedback and hve passed on your comments to the staff. We certainly look forward to your return visit the next time you are in Red Deer.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

As a platinum prioririty club member, i always stay or prefer holiday inn brand of hotel especially the holiday inn express red deer, staff are friendly and accomodating. I really enjoy my stay in this hotel and would definitely recommend to anyone. The neatness and cleanliness of the room and the warm hospitality of the staff is really great.

Danny P.

2  Thank 220Danny
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Hello Danny,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate feedback from our guests whether positive or negative. It is great to you hear you enjoy your time with us and I have passed on your feedback to my staff here.

See you again very soon

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I travel to Red Deer on average a couple of times a month and only stay at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean with a great bed and bedding. But what really makes this the place to stay is the staff, I am always greeted with a sincere welcome back and a big smile. They are very quick to process my check in, and when I arrive in my room there is a welcome package with a hand written thank you note. They know the meaning of hospitality. Oh and don't forget the fresh baked cookies that are at the front desk upon check in.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank SecretHippo

Thank you very much for your kind comments! We appreciate the feedback on our hotel and I have for sure passed on your comments to our staff. We look forward to your return visit and we will for sure have those cookies ready on your return trip!

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Red Deer over the last 6 years, staying sometimes more than 90 nights in a year. Each time I am greeted by friendly and professional staff, all of which remember my name and want me to enjoy my stay. They always provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere and do their best to accomodate my changing schedule. Checking in is always quick, and checking out is even faster. Who likes to wait around to check in and out when you have other things to do?
The rooms are always clean, spacious, comfortable, and best of all, quiet! The beds and pillows are amongst the most comfortable I've slept on. The bathrooms are clean, spacious and provide the many amenities that anyone could need.
The hotel is right across from a large mall and has many great restaurants and large shopping areas within a short walk or drive away.
The morning breakfast is consistently great, with plenty of options available for anyone's taste.
Asides from the clean and quiet rooms, the staff have always been a great reason to return. Being able to make a home away from home with familiar and friendly faces always makes road work that much easier.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ben P
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Thank you Ben for your incredible comments on the hotel and staff. I am sure to pass on your comments to everyone here and look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2011

Very nice place, almost everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The staff at the front desk are amazing, good service and very professional. Same for the maintenance, the room are clean, hot tube and swimming pool also very nice and warm. Everyone are friendly and smiling. There is also an exterior gym close to the hotel and a nice park for running or cycling.

2  Thank Mart-C441
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your experience at our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback on our hotel and staff. Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

My cousin and I stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Red Deer for a week while visiting family.
The hotel was very clean, the service excellent, their breakfast excellent - always diversified.
It's close to all amenities, the Bower Mall is just across the street. The staff is so flexible, always ready to make our stay enjoyable. Thanks again Holiday Inn Express in Red Deer.
From Johanne and Therese, visiting from Montreal.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family