“Excellent Service!!”

Holiday Inn Express Red Deer
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 11 October 2011

What I like about this hotel is the daily breakfast, which is perfect for those who are on the go like me. Their rooms are very clean and smell fresh all the time. I also like their simply smart toiletries. I used to bring my own before but when I tried them, I ended up ditching my own! They are awesome products!! This hotel is also perfect for gym buddies as they have 24-hr Exercise facilities. I also like the Business Centre which is open 24 hrs. I just realized how important this facility was when my laptop was acting up and it didn't jeopardize my daily activities. And most importantly, their staff are really friendly and that what keeps me coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Gerlie,
Thank you very much for your kind comments on our hotel. We are certainly happy for your positive feedback and we look forward to your return visit any time!

Reviewed 5 October 2011

The staff are extreemly friendly and always know you by name. Your check in is always ready and they go the extra mile to ensure you have a wonderful experience and that is why I continue to go back. The hotel is very clean and the staff make the you feel like this is your home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2011

Krista,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are always happy to hear guests feedback on our hotel and have passed on your comments to our staff.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff at the front. Very welcoming, always offering cookies was a plus! I also needed and appreciated having guest laundry. My room was very clean and when I checked in I was greeted with a card thanking me for staying with them and for being a points collector. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Laura,
Thank you very much for your kind comments and am very happy you love the cookies!! I have passed on your kind comments to our staff and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stay at lots of holiday inns and this has by far the best for service and value. Keerthi and the rest of the front desk are very friendly and very accommodating.Clean rooms.I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in red deer.

Imran,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! Keerthi is a great member of the team and I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of our staff here.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

the front desk staff are excellent. Very curtious and helpful.

Rooms are very clean and the beds are excellent. I would say the beds are the most comfortable beds that i have slept in at any hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Andy,
Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel. I have passed on your thoughts of the hotel to the staff and look forward to your return trip to the Holiday Inn Express - Red Deer.

Reviewed 17 September 2011

this is my favorite hotel by far. Keerthi and all the staff are the greatest. The rooms are more comfortable than anywhere I stay and I'm on the road well over a 100 days a year. The breakfast is unserpassed, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff is pleasant and helpful and the location in the city is ideal.

Room Tip: any room but I like 121 to 132 super quiet
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Mel
Thank you on your reponse and we are very happy to have your fantastic comments. Keerthis is a great staff member and we are very happy to have him on our team.

See you soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

I have stayed at many hotels over the years during business travel, but I have never had serivce quite like this. This hotel was reccomended to me by a co-worker, and after trying it out I can honestly say it is the staff that keeps me coming back. I have travelled to Red Deer many times in the past 2 years for business and they have treated me like family. The staff is sincere, friendly and professional, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I feel comfortable when I am away from home. They genuinely care about their customers and always remember me by name. The rooms are always clean, and the beds and pillows are amongst the most comfortable I've ever slept on. The continental breakfast is awesome and the fresh cookies at check in are always a welcomed treat after a long day of work on the road. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Trevis,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We appreciate the feedback and hve passed on your comments to the staff. We certainly look forward to your return visit the next time you are in Red Deer.