“Excellent experience from the staff at Holidai Inn Express in Red Deer”

Holiday Inn Express Red Deer
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Edmonton
“Excellent experience from the staff at Holidai Inn Express in Red Deer”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I am very pleased by the professionalism of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express, they make you fel like a family and the hotel accomodations are pleasant and staff are courteous all the time. This is the reason I always come back to the Holiday Inn Express because of Shirin and her staff. Great job of Shirin and her staff keep up the good work and your customers will return for the Holiday Inn Express experience and your cookies are fantastic. Thank you for your professionalism to build your client loyalty.

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious and clean and make you feel at home.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 23 November 2011
Hello Bernard,
Thank you for your generous comments on our hotel. We appreciate the feedback on our hotel and have passed on your kind comments to our staff.

Matt Squires

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Large rooms, friendly staff, brand-new building - 7/10

Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for 40 nights a year over the past 10yrs.Exceptional staff at the front desk and housekeeping. Management is not afraid to show themselves and chat with customers anytime your there. Their not the cheapest in town and theres reasons for that. The breakfast is better than at home, everything you could ask for and more. Very clean, and very accomodating. You get everything you pay for.

Rob H

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2011

What I like about this hotel is the daily breakfast, which is perfect for those who are on the go like me. Their rooms are very clean and smell fresh all the time. I also like their simply smart toiletries. I used to bring my own before but when I tried them, I ended up ditching my own! They are awesome products!! This hotel is also perfect for gym buddies as they have 24-hr Exercise facilities. I also like the Business Centre which is open 24 hrs. I just realized how important this facility was when my laptop was acting up and it didn't jeopardize my daily activities. And most importantly, their staff are really friendly and that what keeps me coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 12 October 2011
Gerlie,
Thank you very much for your kind comments on our hotel. We are certainly happy for your positive feedback and we look forward to your return visit any time!

calgary
Reviewed 5 October 2011

The staff are extreemly friendly and always know you by name. Your check in is always ready and they go the extra mile to ensure you have a wonderful experience and that is why I continue to go back. The hotel is very clean and the staff make the you feel like this is your home away from home.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 6 October 2011
Krista,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are always happy to hear guests feedback on our hotel and have passed on your comments to our staff.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Sincerely

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff at the front. Very welcoming, always offering cookies was a plus! I also needed and appreciated having guest laundry. My room was very clean and when I checked in I was greeted with a card thanking me for staying with them and for being a points collector. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 26 September 2011
Laura,
Thank you very much for your kind comments and am very happy you love the cookies!! I have passed on your kind comments to our staff and we look forward to your return visit!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stay at lots of holiday inns and this has by far the best for service and value. Keerthi and the rest of the front desk are very friendly and very accommodating.Clean rooms.I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in red deer.

Imran,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! Keerthi is a great member of the team and I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of our staff here.

We look forward to your return visit.