“Quite a great nite of rest and more”

Holiday Inn Express Red Deer
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Thousand Oaks, California
“Quite a great nite of rest and more”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

1. Super nice two ladies at the front desk.
2. Super nice room. Upgraded to a suite with in room hot tub.
3. Nice slide for the pool. My daughter, 5-yr old had a blast.
4. Clean and comfy.
5. Nice to watch TV in the hot tub.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Tracy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Thousand1000oaks;

We can't say thank you enough for your kind words. We at Holiday Inn Express strive each day to not only meet but exceed the guests expectations. Its comments like yours that give us the fuel to our fire! Thank you again and we hope to welcome you home again very soon.

Tracy Sutherland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My experience of all the staff at this hotel make it a comfortable, relaxing, hassle free experience. The entire staff go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Farid the Restaurant manager is alway there with a smile and taking care of the needs whatever they may be. He recognizes me and remembers my name. I have also met had the opportunity to meet Chris the chef, is a true professional and always serves up a delicious dinner. Kery, also is hospitable and Jenna always goes the extra mile with her smile and bubbly personality. She is innovative and the type of person that if you asked her for a flower and the hotel didn't have any she would craft one out of a paper napkin. Belinda and Debbie in the morning are super. Debbie always remembers me and goes the extra mile for me which is so very appreciated. Lastly I would like to give top honours to Keerthi. He makes me feel like I am coming to a second home and demonstrates that I am more than just a 'customer'. I had the opportunity to have my children with him, and he was very gracious and took the time to introduce himself to my wife. I am at this hotel weekly on business trips and most often the hotel experience leaves one more homesick and mundane. The entire staff have gone out of their way to make my weekly stays comfortable and pleasent...beyond the call of their job description. Thanks to the entire staff, excellent work.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and well kept. The staff go out of their way to make your trip effortless an...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I stayed here for two nights while taking some courses in the area. My room had two beds in it, a medium sized tv, a fridge, no microwave, and a low-flow shower.

The staff at the desk were very nice and friendly.

The down sides of my room were the shower and the location of the room. It was directly across the hall from where they do laundry and have long loud talks during their breaks. Why even have my room there at all? Or can they do laundry with their door closed?

The beds were doubles or twins, small for a big guy and the tv was decent.

Overall a good stay in a perfect area for travel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room above the sub-level.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Tracy S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Thank you very much for your contribution for Holiday Inn Express Red Deer. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we may improve your next stay and also giving us kind words where we did well. That is the perfect connection to our guests. We appreciate your time and your business and we hope you to accommodate you again in the very near future. Thanks again.
Alberta
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I stayed here for one night in April. It was clean and comfortable. I stayed in an inside corner room on the first floor. The room was quite large. A family of 4 would be very comfortable and not be on top of each other like in some hotels. There was a microwave and fridge in the room. Everything was quite good. The breakfast provided good hot and cold options.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank duchesssunlover
At the Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, we love to hear the good stuff! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you were happy with your stay. It is comments like this that allow us to ensure that each customers' expectations are not only met but exceeded. Thank you again and we hope to see you again very soon.
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I always chose the Holiday Inn brand when staying in a hotel for business. This hotel is no different from the rest. Although it is somewhat like a puzzle to get around. I stayed on the top floor in a room overlooking the small outside park. The room was clean, large and everything was good. The food was hot and pleanty of it available. As normal the beds are great and I sleep well in this hotle chain. I used the gym and found it clean and accessible whenever I wanted to use it.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank smoir64
Tracy S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Dear smoir64;
We are so happy you not only enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, but that you found it important to let us know! Thank you so much for your positive review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again.
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have been staying quite sometime in this hotel. I have been pleasured with their treatment. They have been always very cordial and great service to their terms. Everybody is very friendly and make their best efforts to comfort you. Very good facilities at hotels including Fitness Centre, Pool and clean rooms. I would definitely recommend everyone to give a try if you are in Red Deer.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Tracy S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
We are thrilled that your stays continue to meet your expectations. The staff at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer strive every day to meet and exceed expectations of each guest.

We appreciate you taking time to comment and let others know about our great service. Its the guests like you that make our jobs worthwhile.

It is a pleasure to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed 22 March 2013

My wife and I will only stay here. Great location, friendly staff and a fair price. Rooms are well done, roomy and the bed was great. No noise on the busiest road in the city.Standard b fast.
Best part is my beef about any hotel or motel that charges for wifi. FREE wifi and very good speed. Well done. showers work great

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Tracy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
We can't tell you how happy we are to get your positive remarks about Holiday Inn Express Red Deer. We work hard every day to ensure that we not only meet but exceed our customers' expectations.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your review and your business; we look forward to serving you again.