We stayed in this hotel one winters night when the roads were too treacherous to continue travel onto our destination in Edmonton. The room was nice, but VERY loud! We could hear the people above us coughing and walking around almost as if they were in our room. People were constantly trampling up and down the hall ways and that sounded like they were walking right through your room. We were awoken at three in the morning when noisey people were walking through the hallway and talking. Our room had a window that you could look into the "health club", I thought this was strange. I didn't use it for this reason, who wants people watching them while they are working out!? When staff asked us how our stay was and we said "too noisey", they did not feel the need to ask how they could correct our unhappiness! Overall, we will NEVER stay in a Holiday Inn Express ever again, nor will we ever give a Holiday Inn a shot either! Holiday Inn really dropped the ball with this one!! You pay too much money for a what they offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Is The Number One Choice Among Red Deer, Alberta Hotels For a comfortable stay at a central location, visit the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Red Deer, Alberta. Our hotel's location is halfway between Edmonton and Calgary off of Highway 2, making it easier to travel to and from the surrounding cities. Leisure guests will benefit from our location just minutes from many area golf courses, the Matchbox Theater and the many shopping options at Bower Place Shopping Center, South Point Common and downtown Red Deer. Lodging here also puts you just minutes from Westerner Park, Bower Ponds, Discovery Canyon Park and Heritage Ranch, which offer numerous activities throughout the year. Business travelers enjoy being in close proximity to Trican, Focus Corporation, Nova Chemicals, BJ Services, Telus, Canadian Tire and other businesses in downtown Red Deer. Our hotel's amenities include a 24-hour business centre with copying, faxing and printing services available. With our free Express Start hot breakfast bar, saltwater pool with a water slide, sauna, hot tub, private courtyard, car plug-ins and a 24-hour fitness centre, our hotel in Red Deer offers the amenities you need and want. Rooms feature a work area with free high-speed, wireless Internet access, triple-sheeted beds, a microwave and a fridge. Our Red Deer, Alberta hotel's staff eagerly await your next visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Red Deer Alberta