The Black Knight Inn hosted a wedding reception we attended so it was a natural choice to stay there over the weekend.
The rooms were large and comfortable although the decor was a bit dated. The room had a nice desk for a laptop and internet access was easy to access.
The only complaint I had was the smell of smoke on the third floor. We didn't stay on that floor but had family members that did. Unless you're a smoker, avoid that floor.
The Inn did a fantastic job with the wedding reception! The food both at the reception and in the restaurant was delicious! The staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall, it was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned and operated independent full service hotel. Comfortable, Elegant, friendly home away from home element as soon as you walk through the doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Black Knight Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Knight Hotel Red Deer
- Black Knight Inn Red Deer, Alberta