“Best Service in Years”
Review of Black Knight Inn

Black Knight Inn
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 25 March 2014

On our recent meeting at Black Knight Inn I was highly impressed with the excellent service provided. There was a power surge during the meeting and the immediate quick response of the staff was lighting up the conference room with candles. The Manager in particular was very professional in handling the situation and also offered to serve lunch ahead of time to save the our time during the outage in order to cover up for the meeting time later.

On my previous visit I had a bad experience whereby it was handled poorly and the other Manager was being rude and yelling at his staff. I had spoken to the catering team about the incident and this time I have clearly seen the difference.

A vast change was noticed this time with a positive attention to our expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 162Mathew
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Respected Mr. Mathew,
Thank you for this review. We do take feedbacks from our guests seriously and try our best to resolve any concerns that they may have encountered on their visit to our hotel. I am glad that you had a very good experience in spite of the power outage we had in Red Deer that particular day.
Our Manager's and staff do try their best to provide the best service to all our guest's and if we do encounter any issues in providing smooth service , to provide the best possible solutions to our guests.
Your feedback is definitively positive and motivates us to keep providing our best service to all our guests. Once again, thank you for your kind review of our hotel.
with regards,

There are newer reviews for Black Knight Inn

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Hi There,
Yesterday I was at Black knight Inn in a wedding function. Its was an interesting experience. I like the way they set up the room and the mode of service. Great experience. Great management. keep it up.
Cheers,

Alex

Room Tip: Over all great experience. all the very best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex S
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Respected Mr. Alex,
Thanks for your review of our hotel and of your experience with us. We look forward to take care of you and your family as well on your next visit with us at the Black Knight Inn.
Review such as yours definitively motivates us to keep our standards up and provide the best guest services at our hotel.
Once more, thanks for your kind words and review.
regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was nervous about staying at an Inn after having some interesting experiences in the past. This was by far the best Inn I have stayed at in terms of quality and service. As soon as you walk in the front doors you are entering a different world than you expected. I was thinking it would be an old bowling shoes experience, but it turned out to be more like Rockports. The place has obviously been updated in the past few years with newer carpet and furniture. There was very little evidence that this is an older building. Does it have some character? Lots.

Call me crazy, but I thought it was awesome that the elevator even played elevator music!

Nice work Black Knight.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank B_rad918
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Respected Mr. Brad,

It's great to hear such kind words from our guest's and it is def. encouraging that your experience at our hotel prompted such a good review from you.

We are one of the fewer privately owned hotels in Red Deer and have got recognised recently by the Red Deer tourism as one of the best accommodations place in Red Deer and have been recognised at our other outlets as well. These awards are a direct result of our guests, such as yourself , who have vocalised and expressed their views on the experience they had with us in the hotel.

We do appreciate your stay with us and we look forward to take care of you again in the future as well.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at the Black Night Inn and it's close to the westerner Park, shopping and lots of restaurants. The bar and restaurant in the Black night was excellent and service was awesome. The manager came around to all tables to make sure everything was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Keith T
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Respected Mr. Keith,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time at our restaurants. Your encouraging review definitively motivates us to perform better & it is the best reward that we can ask for from any of our guest.
We look forward to take care of you in the future as well.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have driven by this hotel so many times and never stopped. I was so glad I finally did! The hotel is very nice on the inside and the room was updated and modern. We were right next to elevators and all was quiet. The hotel let me check in very early to accommodate my son's nap. The pool area was really nice and very unexpected. Restaurant was nice as well. Service top notch all around. I will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gingera
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Respected Guest,
We are also glad that you chose to experience the stay at Black Knight Inn on your visit to Red Deer this time. As you pointed out, many guests are pleasantly surprised by our Swimming pool area and how well it is maintained. Also, although our hotel is one of the oldest hotel in the city, we have upgraded our interiors to provide great service & amenities to all our guests.
I am also glad that you enjoyed our service provided in the restaurant and we look forward to see you and your family on your next visit to Red Deer.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Good service all over, went there for 2 days attend for business . easy to find the hotel it was first time for me to be in Red deer, this Hotel look old from outside but nice from inside, the room were great more than what I need clean big size with one Queen bed & everything in it, the food was great good choice for our lunch and diner , the next day breakfast wasn't great no choice poor don't like it poor ????? but all services all over great and fast will recommend for everybody clean great .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank fredrek

Respected Mr. Fredrek,
Thank you very much for your kind words and the suggestions for improvement. As a hotel, we value your feedback and positive feedbacks such as yours, helps us move forward in the right direction.
We will be forwarding your comments to our Chef as well to improve the offerings on the breakfast buffet and to make sure that there are more varied selections available to our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided in our dining rooms. We look forward to take care of you on your next visit to Red Deer.
Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Recently my husband and I hosted our son's wedding at the Black Knight Inn in Red Deer. We were thrilled with the support and the extraordinary service that everyone on the team provided during the months of planning and at the event which was an overwhelming success!

The management team's flexibility and availability when we had questions was thoughtful and reliable. They were attentive to our bride and groom, to the vendors, and to our guests.

We would not hesitate to recommend the Black Knight Inn to anyone who is planning an event and will certainly consider using them again if we have an occasion to do so.
Our heartfelt thanks go out to the entire team for their tremendous support and service.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annamarie F
CV_SASTRY, Manager at Black Knight Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Respected Ms. AnnaMarie,
It was a pleasure serving you and your family on this special day and we are delighted that this event turned out as you had imagined.
Your kind words and recommendations to your friends and family is really appreciated by the Black Knight Inn. I am glad that I was part of this special event for you and we look forward to take care of you and your family in the near future.