Sheraton Red Deer Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
View Hotel
Sandman Hotel Red Deer(Red Deer)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungestarbucks coffeecountry barr rattended a conferencehair salonbed was very comfortablegreat sleepfront desk staffgreat roomlots of parkingmain floorchecking inbusiness triphorsconventionbilly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The staff in this hotel go way above & beyond all other hotels. Emily greeted me by my last name and recognized my platinum status with the other staff member standing near by. Everything was ready in advance of my arrival so check-in was flawless and lightening fast. Emily stepped out from behind the counter to provide me my key & quadruple checked my needs. A welcome gift was waiting form me in my room and everything was perfect.

Room Tip: Be respectful and courteous to ALL staff. Greet and Thank them by name.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Our associates take great pride in providing a personalized experience to all of our guests and I know that your recognition of this will mean alot to them. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Red Deer.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I spent 2 nights at the Red Deer Sheraton for a business conference. The building is older and a bit dated, especially the conference room where we held our meetings - basic flourescent ceiling lights, old school dropped ceiling, older chairs. However, service was excellent and food quality very good.

The good: clean room, very comfortable bed, high quality bedding, clean bathroom (no tub), little or no noise from adjoining rooms. Very fast internet! I measured 30 mbs download speed. And it's free! Location - centrally located in Red Deer and just 5 minutes from the main highway. Very convenient.

The "just OK": room lighting is weak if you want to read. HVAC works well but is noisy. I had to turn it off when I was sleeping.

I had a good stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us and your feedback regarding our meeting spaces. Over the summer we did replace the carpet in our meeting rooms and we are just in the process of refurbishing the woodwork and new paint. I am glad that you enjoyed our guestrooms and hope that you will stay with us again on your future trips to Red Deer.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I would have rated this hotel better based on the room and service however the catered food was nothing to rave about. In fact, it was not very good at all. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner over two days during a conference. The best food was their cold cut sandwiches.

The staff were excellent and the rooms were nice and clean. I can not comment on the bar food or restaurantfood.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry and surprised to hear that you found the meals during your meetings to be less than satisfactory. We generally receive fabulous comments regarding our food and menu selections from our meeting planners so I wish that you could provide me with more details regarding your concerns. I have given your comments to my Executive Chef and Director of Catering to follow up with conferences that we have had in the hotel in the week prior to your review to see what improvements can be made. Thank you for providing your feedback so that we can take the appropriate actions.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay and the comfortable bed. The perks associated with the club floor were were a nice touch. We had a great steak in the Lobby Lounge and the staff in there, as well as, the rest of the hotel are very pleasant especially the efficient, considerate and gracious lady who did the club floor appetizers and drinks in the evening. We would definately stay there again. It was a horrendous weekend for traffic accidents so we appeciated a late check-out allowing us to travel in much better road conditions back to Calgary. The one improvement I would suggest is that the complimentary breakfast include a hot protein dish that does not have eggs in it as I cannot eat eggs or yogurt so there was really nothing else for protein leaving just carb options and fruit. Sliced ham or sausages is all it would take to provide an alternate protein to eggs.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We were in room 1002........there was some noise when the bar closed but otherwise it was quiet and it did not keep my husband or I from having a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments regarding your stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the amenities in our Club Lounge. I have given your comments regarding breakfast in the Club Lounge to our Chef as I'm sure that our other guests would appreciate additional options as well. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The rooms are very clean, and cozy. The beds are very comfortable, and the bathrooms are very clean.
The staff in the lounge and front desk need training on how to be more professional and friendly though. We waited for service for over half an hour in the lounge, and the front desk clerk is too uppity for his own good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments from your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about your experience at the front desk and in our lounge. I have taken your comments to our Director of Rooms and Lounge Manager so that they are aware and can follow up with their associates. Warm and caring service from all of our associates is the expectation of our guests and I'm truly sorry that this was not the experience that you received. I really appreciate you providing this feedback so that we can address this right away. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in Red Deer.