“My worst experience ever!!!!!!”

Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Lethbridge, Canada
“My worst experience ever!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I am appalled that I would be put in a smoking room after reserving a non smoking room. Especially because I had my 2 children with me aged 3 and 8. I was told there was absolutely no other rooms available due to the fact that they were completely booked because there were teams staying. I booked a non smoking room so obviously someone changed it. I used to work in a hotel for over 5 years doing the front desk and they could have done more. And because I had arrived after 4:00pm I could cancel but would still be charged for the nights stay. Even after asking for clean sheets ( I even told them I would change them myself) and different pillows all of which were NEVER done I finally went to a store and bought air sponges, febreeze and my own pillows. Very, Very bad customer service and extremely disappointed. I will NEVER stay at another one of there hotels again. On a positive note my kids had fun in the pool and waters slide.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Crystal A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Red Deer
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The hotel was clean, staff friendly, and the breakfast was good. My son enjoyed the water slide and pool. Rooms were nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Calgary
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great reception staff, extremely friendly.
Breakfast staff (one of the two) seem a bit annoyed when I asked her a question( location of a nearby sink to rid of my tea)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Banff National Park, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our family of 4 stayed here for 3 nights while my kids were in a tournament. We were in a standard room with 2Q beds. The room was tight for 4 people but since we did not spend that much time there this was not really an issue. They had a good selection for the complimentary breakfast. There is a restaurant very close by in case you are running behind and need a quick meal. The pool is quite small and best suited for play and using the water slide. There is an exercise room with a treadmill, stair climber, multi purpose weight machine and free weights. The walls and floor are a bit thin and you can hear the people above and beside you quite well. The people above us were skipping or exercising but most of the time the room was quiet. There was plenty of parking and the hotel was easy to find. The one concern we had was that the room was quite hot. Since it was 10 oC below out we just opened the window, this seemed to do the trick, using the air conditioner in the middle of winter didn't seem like the thing to do.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Red Deer
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I am so very pleased with Ramada after allowing us to check in 1 hour before check in time. I also like the ideas of checking out 1 hr later without a charge to the room. I had a wonderful stay and hope to book again soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Holiday Inn Express Red Deer
TownePlace Suites Red Deer
TownePlace Suites Red Deer
#9 of 29 in Red Deer

Been to Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites

Property: Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites
Address: 6853 66 St, Red Deer, Alberta T4P 3T5, Canada
Region: Canada > Alberta > Red Deer
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
#8 Business Hotel in Red Deer
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Service Plus Red Deer