Me and my sister were visiting Red Deer for a week and stayed at IHOTEL. A friend recommended this hotel and we were glad that we chose it.
The staff was amazing. If we needed something, they were right there to help. Ex: We needed to take a bus and one of the staff members went all the way to the bus stop which was by the A&W a couple blocks away, to show us where to get on and where to get off the bus. That was over and above our expectations.
Excellent food! The restaurant is very good and the food is delicious. Love their steak, better than KEG. Fast service and the waitresses are prompt and polite.
Housekeeping was great, cleaned up all our mess. We didn't go to the swimming pool, but we did go the Spa and it was awesome! Although the weather wasn't so good our overall experience was great, so many of our needs were met by the hotel staff.
Thanks to all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel on 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Choice. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized Accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & Free Movie Channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room Coffee, Tea, Iron & Ironing Board, Mini Fridge, In Room Mini Safe, Microwaves upon Request. All our guests receive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet as well as Complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room. Our Games Room features Foosball, Air Hockey & Table Tennis. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, Sylvan Lake, Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, and close to Downtown Red Deer (2 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus and Quinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta