Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront desksteam roombusiness meetingrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastmeeting roombreakfast roomamazing servicea great stayhot tubclean roomsking bedcleaning staffwilsonloungegymserver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed in room 418 for two nights. The room was pleasant. Nice bed. Plenty of electrical outlets for all our I-devices. However the room had residual smoke smell from years gone by. AC worked well. Quiet room. Generally a nice place. We we disappointed in pool being closed for maintenance, but that's life. Breakfast okay, but high in sugar.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the delay in my reply to you.

I want to assure you that this room has never been a smoking room since it was constructed in 2007. The faint smoke smell may have been from a prior guest and would like to apologize for any discomfort.

I am sorry that the pool was closed. Our pool systems were being upgraded and we were at the mercy of our contractors. In the future when the pool is closed, the hot tub will be open and we have passes to the GH Dawe Center.

Thank you again and again please accept my sincere apologies for any discomfort or inconvenience.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The iHotel is a great place for lodging. My accommodation experience there was phenomenal.

I was there for business for 2 weeks and the staffs were just amazing and personal. The service levels are exceptional; what I loved is that the staffs are efficient and friendly. Just want to say special thank you to the Front Office Team: Cesar, Imie, Jay, Ralph, Jen, Brittney, Paige, Kristen, Mohammed and the General Manager Amin Suleman for taking care of me during my stay. The restaurant team was helpful, professional, the restaurant staff are genuinely interested in getting to know you; really informative about the food and beverage on the menu.

The fitness and spa facility is amazing; has all the equipment and treatments you’re looking for.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to both business and leisure travelers. The hotel is in a great location, convenient to many offices and local attractions.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback and a fantastic recommendation regarding your most recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to exceed your expectations. I too agree that we have a wonderful and passionate team and I will share your comments with them as well.

Thank you again and please stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I stated with our young son one night on Good Friday. We chose this hotel for its location and amenities. Unfortunately we informed on checkin that the pool was closed for maintenance for a few hours but it never reopened. I was very disappointed as there was a blizzard and we planned on spending hours in the pool while we were stuck inside. We then chose to have a few drinks in the lounge with some friends while our young boys played in our suite with their teenage daughter; but it was closed. So we ordered snacks and drinks through room service but it appeared only 1 man was working it and the restaurant and we had to call 4 times to get an answer. The staff were very friendly and hotel and rooms clean. Free breakfast was simple and good.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing iHotel 67 Street as your hotel of choice in Red Deer.

I apologize about the inconvenience and disruption of the sudden closing of our pool and to shed some light on the matter; one of our main pumps had failed and the pool required immediate attention.

Please accept my apology about our restaurant service. One of our servers was sick and we asked them to stay home.

Again please accept my sincere apologies, and upon your return hope to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently helped facilitate a conference held at this hotel and was so impressed by the quality of the service that we received that I wanted to take the time to share. The front desk staff was so accommodating to our various needs (making copies needed for the conference at the last minute, scanning and emailing/faxing urgent papers). The staff who helped with our conference room were also pleasant and accommodating (adding tables, maintaining the beverage table, etc). We will not hesitate to book next year's conference at this hotel.

Room Tip: I did not personally stay overnite at the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing iHotel 67 Street Red Deer.

I loved reading your comments; it was truly wonderful. I will share with all my staff.

Thank you again for your feedback, recommendation and wonderful comments and please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

A little place call paradise away from home. Me and my friends visited the I hotel in march of this year for a Business Meeting. And we met a lovely young lady by the name of Krystal, we want to say thanks again for been so polite and helpful. Krystal had kept the entire place clean we sat in the lobby and observe her , shes neat! Very clean and we were impress upon having a little conversation with her.Thanks for everything Krystal keep up the good work.

Room Tip: corner suites
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your experience and recognition of our passionate team members. I will personally thank Krystal for doing a great job and providing a memorable experience.

Thank you again for your recommendation and compliments and please stay with us again.