“IHotel Red Deer”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Edmonton, Alberta
“IHotel Red Deer”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Excellent value, terrific service. I had to travel to Red Deer on business and the staff ensured that I was comfortable. They even printed my presentation - without any hesitation or complaints. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm worker and every time I come here I like it, the rooms are nice and clean, the complementary breakfast in the morning can be a little bit better. They have a great staff member: Ralph, Naomie, Niek, Krystal, Sherly, Mohamed they are fantastic workers. The Hotel restaurant is a nice place to eat they have diversity and the staff are friendly. The place is really quiet and the staff want to make sure that I have a pleasant stay the Hotel is well located and I must certainly will recommend this Hotel to anyone.

Yellowhead County
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Excellent staff and service. Wonderful place to stay - has everything anyone would need. Wonderful Restaurant, Gym and Spa too. Many meeting areas, clean rooms, good food and comfortable accommodations.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Have stayed at Ihotel for business many times in 2013, 2014...

Very friendly staff from front desk, night crew to Managers. Good food from restaurant. I would strongly recommend their executive suites or Jacuzzi suites... Good value and great rooms.

Manager Mr.Amin is always helpful. Always add extra value on stay.

Restaurant server Iana, Always friendly helpful and very professional. It is not only good service, it is a great experience.

A++ place for business or family.

Thank You, and this location is my personal first choice.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Overall enjoyed my stay at the hotel except the free breakfast was not that great and my first night at the lounge I asked a young brunette waitress what a menu item was and she said she didn't know and made no attempt to find out. Next day I go to lounge and sit at the bar for 15 mins without any employee present, very understaffed,so I go into the restaurant where I find the 1 waitress an older blonde woman who just rudely walks away from me while im talking to her so I decided to just walk a block to a&w where I got MUCH better service.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank David D
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and attractive, I am glad this hotel invested in such nice showers etc. The lounge has good food and I enjoyed the pool tables. Couldn't help but notice how friendly housekeeping was. One of the best parts of this hotel is the wonderful staff, a young woman named Krystal was working the front desk the whole time I was there, she was extremely friendly, attentive and professional. I only had one hiccup during this trip (room service ended earlier than I thought) however it is employees like Krystal that make me want to recommend this hotel to others. I am sure anyone else would enjoy their stay here.

Room Tip: I had the cheapest room available and it was super nice.
Ponoka, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2014

One of the most wheelchair accessible hotels that I have gone to. I am not saying that it is perfect, there are a few things that could be done to really make it barrier free but it is one of the better ones that I have ever gone to. The room was spacious but access to the bed was a little difficult. I was thankful to have a little kitchen with a mini fridge and microwave.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family