“Great place”

Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Always stay here for work! great place to stay, clean and friendly staff! Special shout out to Angie in the lounge, amazing service and always hapy! Always look forward to going to the lounge for dinner and beer! I'll always be back! Great job ihotel

1  Thank Fabe7979

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The lounge is the best part of the hotel. Ange took care of us during our stay and was great. She was friendly and helpful with anything we needed. The rooms were clean and comfortable. But the l9unge was the best, good food and pool with the best waitress in the city.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Sheldon helped us alot. His knowledge of technical support was amazing. He was more than willing to help in every aspect of our needs at the convention center. Sheldon is young man with many skills . He made the experience very pleasant>

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phyllis T
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My friend and I had booked a room here as we were attending a wedding that was taking place at the hotel. The lady that checked us in was great! We arrived early but she said she could get us in no problem. My friend had initially booked a King Room but we changed it to 2 double beds.

The hotel room was very clean and beds were comfortable. The only issue I had was that the room reeked of smoke. I am not a smoker, so I find I am a bit more sensitive to it. Other than that though, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed here overnight for Mud Hero. I was pretty excited cause the pictures online looked great:-) But here are some of the quirks and disappointing things about my stay.... The room was quite small. We had a "king" room with a pull out couch. And the pull out couch was pretty uncomfortable. You have to go to the front desk to get pool towels... They were busy that day, it was a long wait in the lobby in our bathing suits. There are no change rooms in the pool area, and no robes in the rooms.... So you have to wear your suit under your clothes, stash your pile of clothes somewhere in the pool area, and then go back to your room wet. Again, no robes... The "hot" tub didn't work while we were there. The jets worked, but there was no heat because an element or thermostat was waiting to be replaced. Also, the steam room looked like it belonged in a YWCA, not a nice hotel. The service in the restaurant was good, but the kitchen was "out" of the first three appetizers my friend tried to order. I am vegetarian, and I found my options pretty average. Prices were pretty standard though.

All in all I wouldn't stay at this hotel again. It tries hard to look luxurious online, but was very average and a little disappointing in real life.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had a quick one night stop at this hotel, very refreshing for a refurbished hotel- it was done so nicely. Staff were super, and the rooms very clean. Breaky was good as well. We had dessert from the restaurant- fantastic+++ Only negative was the 'changing' in the pool area. The men have access to the change rooms, but the ladies side was locked. I asked and was told that 'it's like every other hotel, you have to change in your room and come down". I have to admit I was shocked++++, why can the men use the change rooms, but not the women- very odd. I should have mentioned it to the staff, but forgot. I used the men's room anyway- hahahaha- so take that.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

my stay in the i hotel was a real plesant stay good front desk staff room was realclean friendly house keeping staff the breakfast is more than you can bargen for a real good spread restaurand has good food and the service was nice to gym is up to par i will recoment this hotel to all my friends thank you ihotel for my stay here i enjoy it

Room Tip: the most i enjoy was every morning sunseti was on the 4th floor room 411 breath taking