“The Best Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Cant say enough about the hotel and the great staff . The restaurant is very nice the food is always top notch . Thanks to all at the staff at Holiday Inn Gasoline alley for making it such a wonderful place to stay .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear brent h,
Thank you for you for your kind regards about our hotel. We are so proud to have the hardworking team that we have here. We looking forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Couldn't have asked for more on a hotel stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly especially Mr. Keerthi who went the extra mile to make us feel special. He recommended eating at their restaurant which was very good food indeed. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Duane E,
Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel. We are very proud to have the team that we have here and I will pass your compliments on to them.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since it has been built when I come to town for business. The rooms are clean and quiet, the pool and fitness facility's are great, the restaurant is fantastic and it is in a convenient location. But what sets this hotel apart is the service, all of the staff is great and Keerthi is amazing he always goes the extra mile to help make you feel welcome and your stay as comfortable as possible. 5 Stars here :)

• Stayed: November 2013
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Ashley-LST,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We are very proud of the team that we have here at the Holiday Inn Red Deer South. We all work very hard to be the best we can be for our valued guests. I will pass your comments on.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel on a recent business trip to Red Deer. Turned out it was really nice. Everything was brand new and the room was quite spacious. Room amenities include a Keurig coffee machine with coffee and tea cup packs, choice of soft/firm pillows, ensuite air conditioner/heater, free and fast Wi-Fi. The staff were courteous and helpful. I had to get up at 3:30 am to catch my flight. Morning call on time and a cab already waiting when I got to the lobby. Generous portions for breakfast. Oh, tried the French union soup on the room service menu. It was surprisingly yummy! The burger though was slightly burned. The elevator wasn't the fastest. All in all, I quite enjoyed my stay there and can honestly say it was better than a lot of the business hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Steven S,
We are glad to hear that we pleasently surprised you. It is alwas great to hear good things from a guest that may have never stayed at our property before. We work very hard to ensure no guests go unnoticeed or unsatisfied. I wil pass your comments on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We send many groups to this hotel because it is like sending them to a second home. The Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites is a great property- the staff are friendly and always helpful, the hotel provides an excellent breakfast for our groups, the rooms are clean/modern/spacious and we rarely, if ever get a complaint or bad review following a group's stay. We give this hotel two thumbs up and very proudly recommend it to anyone staying in Red Deer.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear YYCGroupTravel,
Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. It is always a pleasure having groups/teams in our hotel, and we always make sure that no one leaves unhappy. I will pas this on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for two nights and received excellent customer service from all the staff, but in particular, Manju, the young woman who worked at the front desk the two nights of my stay. I had arrived by taxi only to discover that I was actually booked at another hotel. Manju arranged to transfer my reservation so that I didn't have to venture out into the cold night again after a long day. She also remembered my name and was very friendly every time I left and returned to the hotel.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and the staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Linda L,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so proud to have Manju as a part of our team at our hotel. All of our staff work very hard to ensure none of our guests go unnoticed. I will pas your comments on.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Friends from out of town were staying here & I spent a fair amount of time hanging out there with them. The building is in 1st class shape, the staff are well trained & polite, and the amenities are more than I expected for a hotel of this size. If I didn't live in Red Deer, then I would definitely stay here. I will definitely recommend this place to people who are looking for a place to stay.

My friends also stated that the value for the price is worth it. What more could you want in a hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Randle999,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel even though you did not stay here! We appreciate your kind words about our property, as our team works very hard to ensure it is always in top condition. I will pass this on to the rest of my team.