“The best vslue, the best s ervice, the nicest rooms, and the best food in Red Deer. I know, I have stayed at.most places in Red”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The staff is incredible. Polite, efficient, and accommodating.
The rooms are great if you are a business person. Lots of plug ins, roomy, and the desk are great. They also have a really nice business centre.
The boulevard restaurant its the best in town. The Prime Rib on Friday and Saturday is incredible. If not that you will find something that you will love.
I am in Red Deer twice a month on business. This is the best run hotel in the city.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Phatman1,
Thank you for your review about our hotel! This is very heart warming as it shows that all of the hard work our team does really pays off. It is our number one goal to ensure each guest is this happy with every stay.
I am glad you enjoyed your Prime Rib in our Boulevard Restaurant! Our executive chef Emmanuel David and his culinary team do such incredible things in there kitchen. I will most definitely pass this on to them.
Thank you again for your review and i look forward to connecting with you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I work in the area occasionally and when I do I stay at this Holiday Inn. The corporate rate is very reasonable and the staff is very friendly and considerate. The rooms are quite spacious and always clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jrstaples,
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad that you are always leaving on a positive note. We believe in doing whatever it takes to ensure our guests are always satisfied and that they always come first. Next time you come back, take a look at our business center for your corporate needs. We have printers, scanners and a photocopier available 24 hours. Thank you again for your review and look forward to connecting with you on your next stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay here every time I stop in red deer. The rooms are spacious, the decor is chic, the hotel is spotless and best of all its a new hotel. Well run hotel and very easy access to the highway.

The restaurant at th e hotel is slightly higher in price range but breakfast is reasonably priced and delicious. I have had dinner here a few times and the food is excellent. Well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Iadatraveler,
Thank you so much for your review as well as your loyalty to our hotel! We are one of the newest hotels in Red Deer. Our team is always working as hard as they can to ensure that everything from our rooms to our lobby are always in the top condition for our guests.

I will ensure to pass your compliments on to our Executive Chef Emmanuel David. I agree in saying his food is excellent! His culinary team has actually cooked for Queen Elizabeth on one of her trips to Canada! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to connecting with you more in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed as a team in town for a tournament. The hotel was modern and very well maintained. Staff were great and very accommodating to our needs as a team. Excellent restaurant facility. Kids enjoyed the pool and waterslide.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Blair P,
Thank you for your review about our hotel. I am glad that your family was able to enjoy all of our amenities from our pool and water slide to the Boulevard Restaurant and lounge with our executive chef Emmanuel David. Our entire team always does what they can to ensure the needs of all of our guests are met, exceeding expectations. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

As soon as I arrived, the staff was welcoming and wanted me to know my training meetings for the next three days were going to be well serviced. When we checked out the meeting room, we asked for a small rearrangement of the tables and chairs and the staff quickly made the change. We anticipated about 25 attendees per day to our training seminars.

During all three days, the staff checked on the food and beverages to ensure everything was to our expectations. I really have to say the chef made some really great lunches for our group, something different and delicious each day. We were very pleased with the attention to detail given our group.

I also stayed at the Holiday Inn and my guest room was very nice, with great care taken by housekeeping each day. When I come back to Red Deer, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Roger Y,
Thank you for your review! I am glad our team took care of yours so well! I know our sales and catering as well as our banquet team always ensures every need of our guests are met. I will make sure to pass your comments on to them.
Also, thank you for your compliments on your guest room. I look forward to having you come back again in the future. Next time you will have to try the great food in our Boulevard Restaurant by the same chefs that made your banquet dinners! Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Parking lot was packed, which is a usually a good sign. Room was large and very well kept. It is a bit of a pain to get back to in you drive into Red Deer. You have to take the back road, but after the first trip, no problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nonskim

Dear nonskim,
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you liked your room. I know our housekeeping is always on double time, ensuring that all of our guests rooms are spotless,
Next time you come to stay, give our restaurant a try! We have award winning Chef Emmanuel David and his culinary team in our kitchen, always creating new dishes that our guests love! Thank you again for your review, and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently stayed at his hotel for almost a week while my mother was in the hospital. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were excellent. The staff in the restaurant was excellent and the staff made me feel welcome. I would recommend this hotel to fellow travellers. The hotel is a short distance out of Red Deer but access is very good. I didn't use the pool or spa facilities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Darcy H
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Darcy H,
Thank you for your review about our hotel! I am happy that we were able to accommodate you for your solo travel to Red Deer. I hope that on your next trip, you will be able to experience our water park. with either your family, or by simply relaxing in our hot tub. We also have a complimentary business center, so if you do happen to travel this way on business, your needs will be looked after.
Our chef in our restaurant has 5 star ratings and I am gad you were able to enjoy his great dining selections. I will ensure to pass your compliments on to him.
Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!