“Cleanest Rooms I have yet to encounter!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Sure, the selling point for me when I booked this hotel, was the reality that their pool included a water-slide. I have children, they require entertainment and activity; I like my kids exhausted when it is time to fall asleep in a new environment. Yet the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Red Deer surprised me extensively. The rooms were beyond clean. In fact, my sister who was staying in a room as well at the hotel stated they were practically hypo allergenic. In addition, the pool area was incredibly neat and maintained. In fact, all areas of the hotel were impeccable! Staff was especially respectful and helpful to my children when they asked questions as well. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, and let me say that this hotel surprised me substantially. Thank you for making my children's visit happy, enjoyable and rewarding as a family. Good job!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Jim G,
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that your family had a great time during your stay!
Our water slide is loved by kids that come from all over, even the adults too! It sounds to me like you left with great memories with your family and that is our number one goal not only as a Holiday Inn Hotel but also as a family oriented team.
All of our rooms are completely hypo-allergenic as we have a feather free policy at our hotel. We know that those pesky summer time allergies can have a big effect on our guests so we cut it out completely so you don't have to worry!
Thank you again for your great review. I will pass this on to the rest of my team and it will for sure be an inspiration for us to keep doing what we're doing! Hopefully we will be able to connect with your family again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights and was very happy with everything! Service, room, cleanliness, restaurant and room service were all excellent. Didn't use the pool...too many kids. Would be our number one choice if we stayed in Red Deer again. Thanks Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: June 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear pihnktulip16,
Thank you for your review! I am more than delighted to hear that you your stay was so great! I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy our pool. I hope that on your next stay it will be a little less chaotic in there in that way you get a chance to test our water slide! Our hotel is the proud home of Chef Emmanuel David and his team and they are always ensuring to put out nothing less then 5 star service. Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in a 2 queen room. It was spacious for us and all our stuff, had good coffee - a keurig, microwave and mini-fridge. We had an excellent sleep, our room was quiet and not too far from the elevator and ice (210) Kids enjoyed the waterslide, and we had pizza from the restaurant. McDonalds only a parking lot away was a nice perk too!

Stayed: June 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Tecks,
Thank you for you review about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a few of the amenities at our hotel like our pool and water slide and even the amenities you had in your room!
We are proud to be the home of award winning chef Emmanuel David in our Boulevard Restaurant as he has many creations sure to leave your taste buds tingling! Right now he is featuring 20 different kinds of chicken wings from Monday to Thursday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM for the entire summer! On your next stay, be sure to give them a try!
Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were driving to Alaska and saw the Holiday Inn Express and figured it was a safe bet for a one night stay. Parking lot was packed so figured that was a good sign. The staff that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. Room was really nice, clean and very comfortable. I thought it was a bit pricey, $200, but happy we had a great room to stay in after driving over 600 miles. In the morning, I stopped by to get a couple of cups of coffee to go at the hotel restaurant and they didn't even charge me for it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kansasgirl8337
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear kansasgirl8337,
Thank you for your review abuot our hotel. I am so glad that your stay was accomodating to your needs as well as comfortable. Every guest has different needs for each stay and we always do our best to fulfill them! Hopefully you will get to visit us on your way back and have time to try some of the ammenities we have to offer here.
Thank you again for your review and I hope to connect with you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The staff is incredible. Polite, efficient, and accommodating.
The rooms are great if you are a business person. Lots of plug ins, roomy, and the desk are great. They also have a really nice business centre.
The boulevard restaurant its the best in town. The Prime Rib on Friday and Saturday is incredible. If not that you will find something that you will love.
I am in Red Deer twice a month on business. This is the best run hotel in the city.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Phatman1,
Thank you for your review about our hotel! This is very heart warming as it shows that all of the hard work our team does really pays off. It is our number one goal to ensure each guest is this happy with every stay.
I am glad you enjoyed your Prime Rib in our Boulevard Restaurant! Our executive chef Emmanuel David and his culinary team do such incredible things in there kitchen. I will most definitely pass this on to them.
Thank you again for your review and i look forward to connecting with you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I work in the area occasionally and when I do I stay at this Holiday Inn. The corporate rate is very reasonable and the staff is very friendly and considerate. The rooms are quite spacious and always clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jrstaples,
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad that you are always leaving on a positive note. We believe in doing whatever it takes to ensure our guests are always satisfied and that they always come first. Next time you come back, take a look at our business center for your corporate needs. We have printers, scanners and a photocopier available 24 hours. Thank you again for your review and look forward to connecting with you on your next stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay here every time I stop in red deer. The rooms are spacious, the decor is chic, the hotel is spotless and best of all its a new hotel. Well run hotel and very easy access to the highway.

The restaurant at th e hotel is slightly higher in price range but breakfast is reasonably priced and delicious. I have had dinner here a few times and the food is excellent. Well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Iadatraveler,
Thank you so much for your review as well as your loyalty to our hotel! We are one of the newest hotels in Red Deer. Our team is always working as hard as they can to ensure that everything from our rooms to our lobby are always in the top condition for our guests.

I will ensure to pass your compliments on to our Executive Chef Emmanuel David. I agree in saying his food is excellent! His culinary team has actually cooked for Queen Elizabeth on one of her trips to Canada! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to connecting with you more in the future!