Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
US$134
Hampton.com
US$119
US$108
Super 8 Red Deer City Centre(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$128
US$115
TownePlace Suites
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
US$94
US$92
Travelocity
US$92
All reviewsboulevard restaurantdelicious mealgasoline alleykids loved the poolchristmas partyhome away from homepleasure of stayingpool areathe general manageramazing hotelhockey teambooked roomshot tublarge groupwould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to stayfront desk clerk
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The front desk and staff where extremely friendly and efficient. The restaurant food was amazing. Pool and water slide was loads of fun for everyone. It was extremely clean and so comfortable. We would most definitely stay there again. 10/10!

• Stayed: July 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Madddddddy13,
Thank you for your review about our hotel! It looks like you family enjoyed almost all of our amenities and had a great time doing so. Our pool is very well maintained by our maintenance department to ensure that families like yours can enjoy it in its entirety!
Also, thank you for your comments on our Boulevard Restaurant. They are now featuring 20 different kinds of wings from 4:00PM-7:00PM every Monday to Thursday for the summer. If you are coming through town again, make sure you stop and give them a try!
Thank you again for your review and i hope to see you family again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Sure, the selling point for me when I booked this hotel, was the reality that their pool included a water-slide. I have children, they require entertainment and activity; I like my kids exhausted when it is time to fall asleep in a new environment. Yet the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Red Deer surprised me extensively. The rooms were beyond clean. In fact, my sister who was staying in a room as well at the hotel stated they were practically hypo allergenic. In addition, the pool area was incredibly neat and maintained. In fact, all areas of the hotel were impeccable! Staff was especially respectful and helpful to my children when they asked questions as well. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, and let me say that this hotel surprised me substantially. Thank you for making my children's visit happy, enjoyable and rewarding as a family. Good job!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Jim G,
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that your family had a great time during your stay!
Our water slide is loved by kids that come from all over, even the adults too! It sounds to me like you left with great memories with your family and that is our number one goal not only as a Holiday Inn Hotel but also as a family oriented team.
All of our rooms are completely hypo-allergenic as we have a feather free policy at our hotel. We know that those pesky summer time allergies can have a big effect on our guests so we cut it out completely so you don't have to worry!
Thank you again for your great review. I will pass this on to the rest of my team and it will for sure be an inspiration for us to keep doing what we're doing! Hopefully we will be able to connect with your family again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights and was very happy with everything! Service, room, cleanliness, restaurant and room service were all excellent. Didn't use the pool...too many kids. Would be our number one choice if we stayed in Red Deer again. Thanks Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: June 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear pihnktulip16,
Thank you for your review! I am more than delighted to hear that you your stay was so great! I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy our pool. I hope that on your next stay it will be a little less chaotic in there in that way you get a chance to test our water slide! Our hotel is the proud home of Chef Emmanuel David and his team and they are always ensuring to put out nothing less then 5 star service. Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in a 2 queen room. It was spacious for us and all our stuff, had good coffee - a keurig, microwave and mini-fridge. We had an excellent sleep, our room was quiet and not too far from the elevator and ice (210) Kids enjoyed the waterslide, and we had pizza from the restaurant. McDonalds only a parking lot away was a nice perk too!

Stayed: June 2014
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Tecks,
Thank you for you review about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a few of the amenities at our hotel like our pool and water slide and even the amenities you had in your room!
We are proud to be the home of award winning chef Emmanuel David in our Boulevard Restaurant as he has many creations sure to leave your taste buds tingling! Right now he is featuring 20 different kinds of chicken wings from Monday to Thursday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM for the entire summer! On your next stay, be sure to give them a try!
Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were driving to Alaska and saw the Holiday Inn Express and figured it was a safe bet for a one night stay. Parking lot was packed so figured that was a good sign. The staff that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. Room was really nice, clean and very comfortable. I thought it was a bit pricey, $200, but happy we had a great room to stay in after driving over 600 miles. In the morning, I stopped by to get a couple of cups of coffee to go at the hotel restaurant and they didn't even charge me for it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kansasgirl8337
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear kansasgirl8337,
Thank you for your review abuot our hotel. I am so glad that your stay was accomodating to your needs as well as comfortable. Every guest has different needs for each stay and we always do our best to fulfill them! Hopefully you will get to visit us on your way back and have time to try some of the ammenities we have to offer here.
Thank you again for your review and I hope to connect with you again in the future!