“Convenient and Tasty”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Met up with a friend from Calgary and this was a great location to enjoy a Sunday morning breakfast. It was quite busy but we were seated in good time and had our menu choices in a reasonnable time frame. The local police and RCMP were doing some community pr and so we had our coffee refreshed very regularly. Food was the typical Cora's offerings, the fruit was exceptional, everything had good flavour.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Aside from the fact that I hate the line every day here, I really enjoy the food and the amount of fruit you get with each meal. It's not your typical greasy breakfast joint. It's a nice change from the usual morning joints in Red Deer.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I come to Cora's once in a while. It is always very good. The food is always so fresh and you can always count on the best quality food. Every plate comes with mountain loads of fresh fruit which is great for staying healthy. There are so many different options to choose from on the menu that I can't wait to come back so that I can try them all. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I would also recommend that you come very early to avoid the long lines, especially on weekends.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I have gone to Cora's several times in the past couple months and every time the food and services has been excellent. The eggs benedict are my favourite, but everything on the menu that i have tried for both breakfast and lunch has been amazing. All the plates come with an insane amount of fresh cut up fruit. I will be eating here as often as possible for breakfast. It is the best place in Red Deer.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

I had heard of Cora before but never had the chance to visit until recently.

I can see why there are always queues outside the door to enjoy this fresh cooked food and fruit.

The fruit cocktail of the day is a great idea and the combinations of fruit and traditional breakfast elements works great.

I observe that prices a tad higher than elsewhere but the freshness and quality is way in excess of the small difference in cost.

What really makes this place is the fantastic, friendly, charming and efficient service. My waitress Shelley, made me feel so welcome I could have asked for more and wanted for nothing. Thank you for the great experience!