“Good Value”

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good Value”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff was wonderful. I had booked my room online and when I showed up for check in I had booked it for the wrong date! The lady at the desk found a room for my family and gave it to us for the same rate. She could have very easily charged me more and charged me for the night I didn't need, but she was very nice. Very reasonably priced. Excellent area for food and shopping. Hotel room was ok. Nothing spectacular but clean, which to me is most important. Our room faced the highway so there was a lot of traffic noise. I assume rooms on the other side would be quieter. Breakfast was good a fair amount to choose from. I would stay there again!

Stayed August 2014
GM G, General Manager at Days Inn - Red Deer, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw about our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us .We host to host you again on your next trip thorough Red Deer.

Staff and Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Grande Prairie
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Staff were very welcoming, friendly, bed was so comfy, continental breakfast had a varity.
I would definitely stay there again and would certainly recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GM G, General Manager at Days Inn - Red Deer, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Red Deer.

Edmonton
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great location. Rooms were average,bathroom was a little run down. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.We really appreciate the feedback! We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Red Deer.