This place has always been a dive, had a co-worker who made the mistake of staying here & I had the misfortune to visit him in his hotel room. The room was just gross: Curled linoleum in the bathroom, dirty carpets, a cracked window, and a very noticeable smell of mold. I cannot believe that this place has been allowed to remain open, they need to send better health inspectors there. The staff also has a "I have your money, so I don't care what you think" kind of attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located halfway between Calgary and Edmonton, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel in Red Deer, AB is located within walking distance to the downtown area's shopping and restaurants. Home to a wide variety of arts and cultural groups, as well as outdoor activities like boating, fishing, shooting and horseback riding, our pet-friendly discount hotel in Red Deer offers easy access to a variety of attractions, including Bower Mall, Parkland Mall, G.H. Dawe Community Center, Bower Ponds and Westerner Park. Our hotel near Red Deer College provides access to all the amenities you need for an enjoyable stay, including free continental breakfast, free wireless Internet and guest laundry. All guest rooms offer a coffee maker, flat-screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. Some rooms feature a sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Inn Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites City Centre Red Deer, Alberta