“Fathers Day Supper”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #20 of 323 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fathers Day Supper”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I probably have reviewed this place on here numourus times on here but this is a extra special one. Food was spot on as usual and the service was good as well. I would strongly suggest that those that have dissed this place on here before to go back and have the Bigger Better Burger. You well have a much better meal and a better experience.

Edmonton
“Serve yourself??”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It is a shame that I have to give Earl's a bad review because I have been eating at this franchise for at least over 15 years.
But in Red Deer me and my friend said lets go to earls while we are in town, we got there and waited a couple minutes for the host to come and take us to our seats. That was the last we saw a staff member.
We sat at our table for over 10 minutes and not even a water was offered. I even waved my hand in the direction of the waitress and she looked away and never approached us. We decided we would take our money to be spent elsewhere, and got up and walked out and still no one approached us as we were leaving.
Absolutely terrible service!!! (Rusty Pelican had great food) Earls has lost alot of customers because of this.

Visited May 2014
Vernon, B.C., Canada
“Over Rated and Over Priced”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ordered Halibut and fries and what I received was the worst fish and chip order I have ever had and I order it fairly often. Very little fish and what was there was dry and over cooked. The batter was excessive - probably trying to cover up the little quantity of fish. Really - supermarket boxed frozen fish and chips are better!! The price was also exorbitant. I would have sent it back and left if it wasn't for the meal being a family get together with a child present. The other meals were considered "okay" (but over priced) by the other guests. The best I can say is that the service was adequate. We will never go there again.

• Visited May 2014
Clive, Iowa
“Always great”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Earls in Red Deer is my favorite restaurant. The food and service are consistently top notch. The food tastes delicious every time you order, not just most of the time. The menu changes often and their specialty items are always worth a try. The staff is well trained and very courteous. This restaurant is always busy so make sure to allow enough time to get seated. The patio in summer is well worth a visit. Thank you for the great eating experience.

• Visited May 2014
Powell River
“Good Expediance all around”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Prompt service when entering the spacious enterance, good menu selection included seniors and special requests are welcomed.
Reasonable prices,
Generous servings,
Convenient parking.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Earls? Share your experiences!