“Fresh & Tasty”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Edmonton
“Fresh & Tasty”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I liked everything about the restaurant. From the service was great and efficient, the food came quick and was fresh and tasty and perfectly seasoned. Clean cutlery and glassware.
Promptly greeted by the hostess who always has a smile.
Loved it!!

Visited May 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Always enjoy it!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We are from out of town and whenever we go to Red Deer we go to the Rusty Pelican and I always recommend it. I love there variety, there is something for everyone.

We visited the Saturday evening and Sunday for lunch. Our only disappointments were that we had found a menu online that was outdated and the service on the Sunday started out good but then she disappeared near the end.

Food:
Dinner:
I had the Seafood Stew with noodles instead of rice. The food was tasty and good. Oops one small complaint, there weren't very many noodles so I asked for just a little bit more. They brought me a small cup of soup bowl of noodles to add but then charged us $4.99 for it. I only needed half that amount and she never mention the additional charge.

Friends had:
Their special Ribs, Steak and shrimp for $21.00. Happy with all of it.
Balsamic salad with chicken, another had the salad with steak. Large portion and both were happy with it.
Veal Cutlet - Tasty but small portion.

Wine was on special for $20 a bottle - This was GREAT!

Lunch:
Liver & onions = Good.
Philly Cheese Steak sandwich = Excellent
Steak sandwich with veggies = Good

Overall, it's above average for the prices, good variety and type of restaurant.
It won't break your pocket book! :)

Red Deer, Canada
“exquisite cuisine!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We really enjoy our experience at Rusty Pelican. We have had 2 for 1 meal coupons from Safeway and keep going back. My favorite is the lamb with mint sauce. My husband likes the steak/beef entrees. My children took us there for an anniversary celebration and they enjoyed the seafood platters. there is a wide variety of choices and the desserts are fabulous! We like the atmosphere - Fri. night there is a good folk singer in the lounge, who can be heard in the restaurant. We have taken friends there and find it relaxing - interesting artwork, too. The service is good. Comfortable for all ages.

Red Deer, Canada
“nice place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

nice decor, good family/couples restaurant. We were there in the winter so I'm not sure if there is an out door area.

• Visited February 2014
Stettler, Canada
“Couldn't be better”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Well, after a horrible experience next door we came to Rusty Pelican. Emily is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prompt service and great food.
Highly recommend this place