“delectable dinner, divine dessert.”

It's All Greek To Me
Ranked #13 of 341 Restaurants in Red Deer
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

#1 in Red Deer after all. can't disagree.
lovely service, the bartender was filling in as waitress and she did a splendid job indeed! the owner too was very courteous though the place was bursting its seams.
the food was bountiful and beautiful.
we shared the Galaktoboureko for dessert, wish we could have managed more! never tasted anything quite so delicious!

will go back if ever in Red Deer again. can cheerfully commend

1  Thank Karen G

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant because of the rating on tripadvisor, however we were
So disappointed. The waitress was pleasant enough,but the waiter who brought our food seemed in a rush. I don't think I've ever been to a restaurant that's served me my main course with out taken away the first course plates .
The food it self,though plenty of it,was dry and bland,the best thing was the salad. Maybe some people rate this for the quantity not the quality, I've been to Greece and the food I've had there is nothing like this restaurant,will not be returning!

1  Thank Jill J
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The service was excellent. The food tasted great and the portions were ample. We will definitely return on our next visit to Red Deer.

1  Thank Okanagan
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Makes me feel like I'm back in Greece! Awesome warm pitas with 3 tasty dips! Belly dancers on weekends! Break a plate for tradition!

1  Thank luana-travelonly-com
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went with another couple and had a fabulous evening. The service was excellent, very attentive staff.
The menu is very extensive, great choices and when the food came, the portions are very large and very tasty.
The bonus of going at the weekend is the free belly dancing show
Great evening, we will certainly go again soon

1  Thank Tracey O