Meadow Lake Fishing Camp
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$134
Sandman Hotels
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$142
Nita Lake Lodge
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$105
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$103
US$214
US$201
US$174
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$98
US$590
US$502
  • Restaurant
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$135
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstroutmy sonschnitzelbreakfast and dinnerthe past yearsfood is excellentwonderful hostslarge deckwonderful placecaught fishother guestswonderful experiencefamily stylecurrent ownerspacked lunchno electricityplay games
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2011

We've been here many times over the years, and it just continues to improve. Great food, super trophy fishing on your choice of 10 lakes, Superb hosts. This place allows you to go back in time and experience fishing as it was and should be at a very affordable price. A true experience in the natural beauty the British Columbia outback.

Dave & Kelley Charvet
Grandview, WA

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I have actually stayed at this camp 5 times over the years with my boys. Fishing for Kamloops trout is great at numerous lakes, some close some take a hike. The hosts treat you like family and are curteous & friendly, the food is great, and the cabins are clean and rustic, the lodge is a great place to unwind with friends and/or family. Overall a great get-away.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jkg73
Reviewed 26 February 2011

I have had the pleasure of staying at MLFC on 3 different occasions. It didn’t matter whether my stay was 3 days or 10 days, the friendly service, relaxation, and great food & service never changed and was always great!! The fishing was always exciting & fun even though I was never able to catch the ‘Wall Fish.” All the amenities you would expect and even more from a Fishing Camp. Francesco & Uli are superb hosts and just very nice people to be around. Oh, and the food!! All I will say is Weiner Schnitzel !!!! And who can forget the call of the loons… I would highly recommend MLFC if you are looking for THE PERFECT Getaway. I know I will be back in the near future for sure.

Ken Brown
Chehalis, Washington

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2011

I took my two sons (ages 8 and 5) for a few days of fishing at Meadow Lake Lodge and we LOVED our stay. The cabins are not fancy, but the camp grounds and location are pristine. Other guys were very friendly, the hosts Uli and Francesca were outstanding - option of cooking your catch for breakfast or smoking it for us to take home. Good fishing on lakes that were very short walks from the camp ( 2 minutes) with a new row boat waiting for us. It was only a loon and us on the lake....caught 1/2 dozen rainbow trout...which jumped and fought like mad. Go for good fishing, pristine location and uber friendly hosts + fellow guests.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2011

A week at Meadow Lake was a great experience for my mid-twenties son and me. We haven't been together much during the past few years, so it was great to be with him on the lakes of the area, and even catching a trout from time to time. The high country of the Cariboo Plateau in British Columbia where the lodge is situated is a wonderful place for scenery. The series of lakes near the lodge are virtually without other fishermen. We had a great time.

• Stayed: September 2010