Just got back from a weeks stay in the hotel and we had no complaints. It was quiet, clean, and central for our exploring needs (we wanted to go from Victoria to Parksville). The kids loved the pool and the breakfast. It wasn't cheap, but for a suite it was comparable to other island places in the high season, and I felt that I got my money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top choice among Vancouver Island hotels, the Chemainus Inn is a Best Western Plus hotel with suite-style rooms, and both 4 Green Key and CAA/AAA 3-Diamond ratings. During your stay our friendly staff will do whatever they can to cater to your every need. We offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast, high-speed internet, indoor pool, hot tub, exercise centre, and convenient parking, plus many other amenities designed to keep you comfortable. Best of all, we offer a wide variety of Vancouver Island hotel packages that allow you to save money and get the most out of your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Hotel Chemainus
- Best Western Chemainus
- Chemainus Best Western
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn Vancouver Island, Canada