I was in town for four days for business and the Best Western was great for this stay. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was quite comfortable, and the breakfast was what you'd expect - decent enough continental breakfast (I enjoyed their coffee, it wasn't the nasty generic sludge you find at some places).
If there was one thing that I didn't really care for, it was the fact that their PCs were brand new and hadn't Microsoft Office (or Open Office), nor a PDF reader installed on them. I needed to print off some stuff for work and was left emailing the items to the hotel staff so they could print my documents. Overall the PC was just a minor inconvenience, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top choice among Vancouver Island hotels, the Chemainus Inn is a Best Western Plus hotel with suite-style rooms, and both 4 Green Key and CAA/AAA 3-Diamond ratings. During your stay our friendly staff will do whatever they can to cater to your every need. We offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast, high-speed internet, indoor pool, hot tub, exercise centre, and convenient parking, plus many other amenities designed to keep you comfortable. Best of all, we offer a wide variety of Vancouver Island hotel packages that allow you to save money and get the most out of your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Hotel Chemainus
- Best Western Chemainus
- Chemainus Best Western
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn Vancouver Island, Canada