...has everything but a view.
Stayed here August 13, 2010 with my two sisters who were attending a concert at the Cowichan Exhibition Park.
The rooms were immaculate (very important in a hotel) and the duvets and the beds very comfortable. One thing I noticed was that there was a great variety of lighting from floor lamps to task lighting over the stovetop (provided by the microwave - including a nite lite setting). Most hotels have inadequate lighting, but this hotel has done a very good job of lighting the room.
The kitchen was very well equipped and had a microwave, fridge and dishwasher (all stainless steel) as well as a small 2-burner stovetop.
The bathroom was small, but again, very clean, and it did have the newer curved shower curtain rod (makes the shower feel much roomier).
Staff was great. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top choice among Vancouver Island hotels, the Chemainus Inn is a Best Western Plus hotel with suite-style rooms, and both 4 Green Key and CAA/AAA 3-Diamond ratings. During your stay our friendly staff will do whatever they can to cater to your every need. We offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast, high-speed internet, indoor pool, hot tub, exercise centre, and convenient parking, plus many other amenities designed to keep you comfortable. Best of all, we offer a wide variety of Vancouver Island hotel packages that allow you to save money and get the most out of your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Hotel Chemainus
- Best Western Chemainus
- Chemainus Best Western
- Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn Vancouver Island, Canada