Rainbow Motor Inn
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$104
US$106
US$77
US$75
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Hotels.com
SureStay Hotel By Best Western Chilliwak(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Agoda.com
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
Comfort Inn(Chilliwack)
US$93
US$78
Priceline
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
All reviewsbed was comfortablefront deskmotelsleepamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2013

You do get what you pay for. Three years ago, by chance whilst in chilliwack I stumbled across this motorhotel quite by accident. Its only problem is despite a great location close to the hiway and services due to many other signs its a bit hard to see. The owners have ALWAYS treated me well,the cleaning staff ALWAYS kind and willing to help with a smile-always. Its not perfect-but what is?Since i started staying there 3 years ago on subsequent visits all rooms were upgraded and now feature Luxurious pillow top beds,large tvs,and frankly i cant say enough about how happy I am to always be staying there when Im in chilliwack. The few problems i ever did have were a burned light in the washroom that was fixed IMMEDIATELY upon my complaint, and a few times the internet wasnt working 100%(tho internet is run by internet companies not by hotels,and internet issues have been in every of the 20 countries i have visited).Actually I am writing this review whilst in the hotel right now-im very pleased with it,and as I said I DONT EVEN BOTHER TO TRY ANOTHER HOTEL IN CHILLIWACK EVER-Im extremely happy with the cleanliness/price/service,and i feel you as a fellow traveller will be also,thanks for reading-john.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank john y
Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

It's cheaper but carpets have never been cleaned, entire bathroom and kitchen laminate floors are sticky, and the room smells like pee, no joke. You get two pillows only, I pair of towels, bring your own soap and tea though (even when i have the kitchenette), don't forget hangers too if you need them. A kitchenette is a two burner stove top only and a small fridge.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The motel appears well kept both inside & out. We were quite happy with our room. It was clean and comfortable and it even had a living room area. There are gardens and picnic tables to enjoy in the yard.

It was a great price, less than I figured it was going to be, and a nicer room than I expected. It was the least expensive of 10 different places we stayed during this trip around BC & AB. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank haveahappythought
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Not a bad place at all for the price. I rented a room with a kitchenette and it had everything I needed..and for the right price! Sure it needs a paint job inside, but the room was clean, and the furniture was in good shape.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank _fjolaviolet_
Reviewed 14 April 2009

We have stayed at this location several times over the past few years. The rooms are not being maintained properly....the bed was awful, hole in the bathroom wall, old and stained carpet, worn out furniture, dirty windows, broken chairs outside in front of the room....

Won't be back again!