The Royal Hotel
US$107
Hampton.com
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
US$71
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$103
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn(Chilliwack)
US$92
US$90
SureStay Hotel By Best Western Chilliwak(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$91
Agoda.com
US$85
US$82
Priceline
Riverview B&B(Chilliwack)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsheritage hotelantique roomno elevatorclaw foot tubwood floorsturn of the centurycharming hotelcommon roomlots of historyhoneymoon suitestep back in timecharacter and charmheart of downtowngood nights sleepbeautiful roomquiet at nightstaff were amazing
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I had the chance to stay at this hotel's antique-style room. The decor was pretty and nice, except that the bathroom was SO tiny... Still, their bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The entrance of the hotel and the way up to my room was a bit spooky though. (old, squeaky noises)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My Mother, Wife and I stayed at this hotel on our way to Prince George. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very comfortable and modern with a 19th century feel. My mother's room had a claw-foot bathtub and our room had a little balconette overlooking the downtown main street

The ceilings were probably 5 meteres in height. Breakfast is not included in the room rate; however the cafe downstairs served an amazing meal of eggs benedict, omelets and pancakes. One item of note, the hotel is 100 years old, i.e. there is no elevator and the main staircase leading to the lodgings upstairs is a grand staircase indeed; Impressive to behold and difficult to navigate for those with mobility issues. The Royal is an independent property that is run with love and care and it shows. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stayed here while on business in the Yarrow area. It was in the old town area, and although I didn't see anything concerning, local residents raised their eyebrows when I said I was staying there and said to be careful (!)

Stayed one night, had a couple of hairs in the bed when I arrived, otherwise it was clean. Old and historical, but not charming. I ended up in a B&B for $60 a night with hot breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank bestestes
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We were heading to the Kootenays, and needed a bed for the night.
Having just left Vancouver Island straight after work, we figured Chilliwack is a good place to stop for the night, before driving on the next day.
Found this online at a special rate of $59 for a standard room. This includes parking, wifi and a cooked breakfast.
Kinda reminded me of a saloon, I guess its a really old building.
It's a really nice looking hotel, and the staff were very nice to deal with.
Awesome complinentary cooked breakfast, but this may change as the restaurant is going to be a separate business.
Will likely make this our overnight stop, on similar road trips. Likely try an upgrade to one of the nice rooms other reviewers have mentioned.

Room Tip: I stayed in the standard room, which is fair size and very clean.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed 1 night in a renovated historic room. We booked through Priceline and the hotel provided excellent value for money. The Hotel has been operating over 100 years so has some great history. The room was very clean and nicely maintained. We loved the spacious size and the claw foot bath was a highlight. The staff were very helpful, this was our first night away with a young baby and they made us feel at home, latching the door open for us as I brought in all the equipment one has when travelling with a baby! There is no elevator so that may be an issue for some people. Breakfast in the morning was good old-fashioned home cooking, prepared after we ordered it rather than being buffet-style. Parking is only on the street but the downtown was pretty quiet and seemed fairly safe- we had no issues. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed staying here and would do so again. It also felt good to support a local and historic business and was a great change from the usual run of the mill hotel rooms that the chain hotels offer.

Room Tip: Book a restored room with clawfoot bath
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family