“Nice view of the mountains”

Coast Chilliwack Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Chilliwack
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Nice view of the mountains”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This property was updated a short while back...it's a very nice hotel, great staff and very nice large rooms. Try and request a mountain view. Located downtown, Starbucks is across the road and the hotel has a very good restaurant ....great value on the price per night

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Brett_DeWitt, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear John L,

I wanted to take this time to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and was happy to see that you had a positive experience with us. We do have some great mountain views here in Chilliwack! Thank you for your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you out this way in the near future.

Kind regards,

Brett DeWitt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I accidently made my reservations for a hotel close to Abbotsford airport for the wrong date. Just my luck...everything is booked up. I'm 7 months pregnant and need to find somewhere to rest. A room was available at the Coast Hotel, I called the gentleman said "one room left, a beautiful King Suite for $395" sure I'll take it. Expensive, but for 400 bucks it must be the cats meow and I really need to rest. Upon arrival I feel like I have been taken advantage of, violated and swindled. I wish I could give a lower rating. Or no rating. This hotel, disgusts me. I had no other option and they knew it. And took full advantage of it. The room was below mediocre. I stayed at the delta in burnaby for half the price and received a basic room that would put this whole hotel to shame. I'm apalled and will never ever stay in Chilliwack again. If it wasn't for my lovely stay at the Delta in burnaby...i would likely never stay in the vancouver area again that's how mad I am.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Amanda H
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Clean and comfortable room, very attentive and helpful staff. Didn't want to drive to dinner as we had been on the road all day so we ate in the restaurant. Only down side of the stay was the food. We normally don't eat in hotel restaurants but the reviews for this one were good enough we decided to try it. Great service in the restaurant and the plates were nicely presented.....but disappointing nonetheless. Overall we would be happy to stay here again and most likely will. Not likely to eat anything other than appetizers in the restaurant though.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at Vancouver airport in the evening and wanted to make progress east on Interstate 1 rather than getting caught in rush hour traffic the following morning. Chilliwack was a good point to stop and the Coast was very good for a short overnight stop. Rooms were clean and spacious, beds were comfortable, and powerful shower. Breakfast and check out were efficient so we were able to get on our way without delay

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a great hotel in Chilliwack! I would not stay anywhere else but the coast hotel. The staff is great and hotel is very clean. Rooms have a great view of a beautiful Park. Walking distance to some shopping and some nice restaurants in the area.

• Stayed August 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Helpful staff and clean rooms made our stay really nice. It is in a nice area close to amenities and the food that we had there was really good. The kids loved the indoor pool but it is nice that it almost feels like it is outside because of the wall of glass that looks out onto the pond.
The food in the restaurant is also very good and the staff is very helpful.

Green Features: I love that they have large bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion that they can keep topping up. You have the supply where needed but you know it is environmentally friendly to not waste product. It is very smart and appreciated by all.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Brett_DeWitt, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Karren R,

Thank you for your recent comments on your positive experience with us. We are always gratified when our guests notice our green features that we add to the great service we offer you.
We do look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regards,

Brett DeWitt
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wanted to stop between Kelowna and Vancouver, we had good experiences with Coast so we choosed this hotel. It was a great choice, nice room on the 9th floor,clean and confortable. Great patio facing thé park. Only one bad comment: did not enjoyed the breakfast, overcooked and too costly, head to Starbucks on the other side of the street.

Room Tip: Ask to be facing the park