“Rip-Off”

Cultus Lake Waterpark
Ranked #4 of 50 things to do in Chilliwack
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cultus Lake Waterpark is BC's largest Waterpark. Located approximately 90 minutes from Vancouver, in the popular and beautiful recreational destination, Cultus Lake. We are a family oriented park and provide our guests with rides for all ages. For those thrill seekers out there, we have some of the most extreme waterslides such as the Valley of Fear, Bazooka Bowls, Speedslide and the Freefall. With all of our great attractions and continued expansion, you need to come out and see for yourself why Cultus Lake Waterpark is BC's #1 Waterpark. Food is available for purchase, and there are plenty of picnic benches and grassy areas for those of you who are not wanting to waterslide. We also have a selection of hot tubs and spray parks / kiddie areas.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Rip-Off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place pretends to care about families having fun, but they clearly don't with their policy that non-riding parents and grandparents have to pay $29.00 each to watch their children have some fun!!! So we sit outside in the parking lot while the kids play alone inside.
Quit pretending to be a "family oriented business" and just admit it - you are successful business sharks.

7 Thank mantracker

Kamloops, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Open Rain or Shine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

If going to Cultus lake, go on a rainy day!
My group when on a mild but rainy day. The lineups were so short! Less then a minute the whole day. Definitely worth the money for entrance when you barely ever have to wait in line.

Food was expensive... it's a good idea to bring a picnic! Place was was organized, with lots of friendly staff around if you needed help, or for info.

Plan to spend alot of time there. We were there 5+ hours.

3 Thank Kriddy2010
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lot's of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Spent the whole day at the water park during an overcast rainy day. At first we were disapointed with the weather but it worked out in our favor. There were no real line ups to stand in and we must have gone on 50-60 rides that day. There were about 500 people at the park as opposed to 3000 the hot weekend before (according to one lifeguard). There's lots of hot tubs to sit in and get warmed up if it's raining. Great day!! If you are afraid of heights then that will restrict your enjoyment.

2 Thank Jason S
vancouver
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great day at the Waterpark”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I am glad we went on a weekday, at opening times, because i know this place gets very busy with long line ups by noon.
The park has so many different slides to keep the kids busy all day. I love the lazy river, and hot tubs.
Concession stands pricey but not overly pricey. You have the option of bringing your own food, but drinks have to be packaged without opening the original store seals.

All in all a great way to spend the hot summer days.

2 Thank vancouverpatel
Vancouver, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great waterpark!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I took my 13 son and 2 of his friends here and they had a great day. It seems very professionally run, which I liked a lot. Everything was clean and I observed many staff members throughout the day cleaning the washrooms, emptying garbage cans, etc. As for the slides, the boys had a blast...we spent 6 hours there and I had to drag them away! Honestly the only reason I don't give this place and "excellent" score is due to the fact they do not have a "non-slider" rate. Personally I was there to supervise the boys, not to participate, and paying $29 for me to do that is really unreasonable. I loved that I could take a cooler with our own food and (sealed) drinks! I purchased a not-too-bad coffee and the boys all bought ice cream which they enjoyed.

2 Thank MrsRW101