“Wow...amazing place to stay!!”
Review of Riverview B&B

and 1 more site!
Riverview B&B
Ranked #1 of 17 Chilliwack B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 October 2013

After reading some of the other reviews, I don't know what else to say....it pretty much covers it all....we were more than pleasantly surprised during our stay and soooo appreciated the attention we received above and beyond from lynne, Jim, and Marvin, who by the way is adorable!!...sharing a home with others can be uncomfortable at first because we wanted to give them their privacy, but we found them to be totally welcoming and wanting to share in the experiences with our family....warmest hospitality and most wonderful food ever!!..such a beautiful home they are willing to share with comfy beds and fun amenities...our gkids loved the xbox, big screen tv and pool table....the suite is set up perfectly to spend time with family and friends and, of course, our dog Abbie....so nice to be able to bring her, too...we all loved our stay and will definitely return, hopefully soon!!...thanks soooo much again...<3 the Rogers

Room Tip: Lower level suite is perfect for families, with optional outside entrance and nice patio overlooking...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Lynne G, Owner at Riverview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Marie - it's most appreciated.
I am glad to hear that the trip was so successful and that everyone enjoyed their time here!

By the way, Marvin agrees with you that he is adorable ;)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We stayed two nights at Lynne and Jim's wonderful B&B. The suite was perfect. It has a media room and walk out patio with spectacular views of the Frasier river valley and the mountains beyond. Lynne served one of the best breakfast's we've had anywhere. Everything was delicious! Lynne helped us with sightseeing and restaurant tips. It is a very comfortable place to stay and we highly recommend it. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Thank David and Kathi... N

Thank you for your kind words, David and Kathie! It was so nice meeting you both and I do hope we get to see you again when you swing through to take delivery of your new "Escape".

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We spent two nights in this beautiful home with Lynne, Jim & visiting family, Violet and Marvin. It really was like visiting family ! We had the suite as there were 3 adults and our little Newfie . The breakfast Lynn puts out is amazing ! DELICIOUS ! Two of us are gluten free, and she made us blueberry scones ! Yummy. She goes above and beyond. They are very helpful and accommodating . We loved staying there and most defiantly would again. The view is breathtaking !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Lynne G, Owner at Riverview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

It was so nice meeting all three of you and we felt like we were visiting with old friends...that's what I love about having the B&B - and we also loved having your beautiful "little" Newfie here too - I laughed when I saw that since I had told someone you had a "small horse" with you! I do hope we get to visit again in the future!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We and our senior girl-dog Millie,

selected & stayed at this B & B, after reviewing the high recommendations of others who have posted to this site. Fortunately for us, there was an available booking.

We are NOT the usual B & B'er kind of folks. BUT, if every "home away from home" was as quiet, private and accommodating as this wonderful spot, we'd frequent them more often.

Lynne oriented us quickly and then left us to enjoy all the provided amenities. We loved it..!!

And then, to further exceed all our expectations, the next morning she prepared a bountiful and varied breakfast that caters to every appetite. My-oh-my .. it was terrific ..!!

"Thank you Lynne and Jim", for being such fantastic hosts. We certainly now know where we will wish to stay, whenever we're in your vicinity.

Our best wishes for your continued well-deserved success..!!

darrell and Claire and Millie

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

What a great review! Thank you Darrell and Claire. It is especially meaningful to us when people who don't usually stay in B&B's come here and enjoy the facilities and what we have to offer. We try to adapt our offerings to peoples' needs and I am glad we hit the mark with you.

I do hope that your ARE in our vicinity again in the future! Give beautiful Millie a pat from me!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Lynne and Jim are the nicest people you've ever met, Lynne gave me recommendations for dinner and things to see on the road to Vancouver
you'll get so much delicious food you won't want to leave
the bed is like a nest you sink into and the view is amazing
all in all I very much recommend staying here, for one night or more!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Lynne G, Manager at Riverview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you Sandra for your kind words. What a shame you were here for such a short time.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am fascinated to hear some of your music now that I see your avatar!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

My daughter & 2 granddaughters & myself were fortunate enough to have the pleasure of spending 5 nights at Lynne & Jim's gorgeous home! We had the suite - it was perfect - everyone had their own space - and the common area was big enough for all of us. The breakfasts that Lynne prepared for us everyday - were simply amazing! Lynne sent us on our way with her carrot cake ( the BEST I have ever had! ) We would absolutely stay there again!!

Room Tip: the downstairs suite is perfect for large families
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

One of the things I love about having the B&B is that I get to meet so many wonderful people and make new friends and that is indeed the case with Lynne and her family. I can honestly say that the kids were a true pleasure to have here. Emily is such a character and Ciera is one of the sweetest, most well mannered, and lovely little girls I've ever met. It was fun having you all here and I am enjoying keeping in touch with you on Facebook. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, Lynne.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and our 2 older kids stayed in the walkout full basement with 2 bedrooms, media room, kitchenette and bathroom. It was fully equipped with all the comforts of home. Beds were very comfortable and both bedrooms had flat screen tvs. Also a flat screen in the main area with the comfy chaise lounge couch that our son stayed on. Coffee, tea, fridge all there for us! Our breakfasts prepared by Lynne were excellent and big!! Home made hash browns, eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurt.... Sooooo yummy! When we left to continue on our trip Lynne sent us away with her excellent mini cupcakes!! Divine! Such a warm and friendly stay. One of our favourites!!

My husband says to give kudos to the sound system and Jim's expertise with all the tvs and home theatre in the home. This place is very impressive for entertainment and sound!

My daughter says to mention how helpful Lynne was on giving us great advice on which restaurants to try. All were excellent!! Oh yes.... Can't forget the wonderful setup Jim has designed on the upper deck for watching the great variety of birds and the beautiful river views!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Deb, that was quite the review and it is so appreciated!
Jim of course was delighted to hear that his sound system and automation was enjoyed - and his bird feeder was truly one of the best additions we have ever done to the house. Not only is it fun for guests to see the wide array of birds we get but it also mesmerizes me on a daily basis!
It is a pleasure having guests like you guys here - such a nice, fun family. Thank you for choosing Riverview B&B. You are one of our favourite groups too!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chilliwack
Hampton Inn By Hilton Chilliwack
The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge
Rowena's Inn on the River
Rowena's Inn on the River
#1 of 3 in Harrison Mills

Been to Riverview B&B? Share your experiences!