“Cleanliness is not apparent” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dragon Dynasty Asian Cuisine
Ranked #82 of 253 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chilliwack, Canada
“Cleanliness is not apparent”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were in downtown Chilliwack and stopped in at the Dragon Dynasty for some lunch.
I had my doubts as soon as we walked in as the tables at the front hadn't been cleaned off. It only got worse as there was a general air of sloppiness. The wait staff person welcomed us very nicely and suggested we sit anywhere. The menu was easy to read and very reasonably priced. We ordered our food and were pleased with the results. However, the overall cleanliness of the place was absolutely disgusting. I took a cautious trip to the ladies room and the carpet actually squeaked when I walked on it. Boxes, pop cans, tables with junk on them were around. I took a quick peek of the kitchen as I walked by and was not impressed. I don't think the bathroom had been cleaned in months. I honestly don't understand why the 'Health Board' hasn't shut them down. It was filthy! Even though the food was good and I'm surprised we didn't get sick, I won't return again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SEASPREE

Chilliwack, Canada
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered food for delivery, they actually delivered all the way out to popkum 20 min from Chwk which is awesome ! Food was good nice and light the basic western Chinese food.

“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Owners are super nice. Food is real good, flavorful, and veggies are always fresh. Its an old building, but they are working hard at sprucing the place up, and it is making a difference. Love Thai options too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Canada
“Poor quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

We didn't enjoy the food at all. Too much sugar, oil and salt. Meat tasted stale and overcooked. Interior of restaurant was shabby.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CanadaMarilyn
chilliwack
“a bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

Recommend the bean curd rolls in black bean sauce, but most dishes overpriced, especially the dim sum items.
Service is good & fast